Its alright (⚠️ sexual content )

I look into her eyes , I seem to always get lost in them , her hands in my hair and slowly running her fingers through it . It felt safe , the feeling of her hands and the way she looked at me , almost as if she was telling me she needed me . I lean down to her neck and slowly kisses down to her shoulders as she holds onto my shirt . I start to leave little purple marks all over her neck and shoulders , I look up and smile at the master piece I have made .

Billie : "why are you smiling like that ?"
Me : "oooh it's nothing at all , just the work of art I made" I say as I smile devilishly.

She sits up a little and takes her phone and turns on the camera, her eyes widen . She puts her phone down so quick and flips us over , I gasp and next thing I see is her on top of me . Well shit , I'm in for it now . She gathers up my hair in her hand and pulls my head back , reveling my neck . I feel her lips agains my neck , sucking and biting at my skin . I grab her hips and holds on so tight as if I'm holding on for dear life . She pulls back and gives me the same devilish smile I gave her . That's it I want her , no more teasing . I pull her back down and kiss her roughly, my hand under her shirt slowly making its way to her chest . She sits up again, lust in her eyes as she takes off her shirt and throws it to the floor . I move my hand to behind her back and unhook her bra , it falls down reveling nothing but beauty. I throw her bra to the side and sit up , taking her into my mouth , slightly biting and pulling . Her moans now filling my ears and clouding my head , I wanna do nothing but please her .

Billie : "Alex .."

I let go and flip us back over , now on top of her again and it's gonna stay that way . I slowly run my hand down to her thigh and push her legs apart a little more so I could get a better feel . Slowly getting to her sweet spot , I slowly rub at her clit through her shorts making her bite her lip .

Billie : "stop teasing da ... I mean baby.." she says as her face turns red.

Me : "oh? I'm daddy now?"

I bite my lip and smile , god she's so cute .

Me : " well let daddy take care of you"

I slowly take her shorts off along with her underwear, I lean down and start to run my tongue around her clit . I feel her hands in my hair , pulling me closer and moaning like crazy . I could feel her body shaking and getting closer, god she's hot . I reach one of my hands back to her chest and starts to play with one of her nipples . Her head leans back as her back arches , I start to suck a little at her clit , making her moan a bit louder .

Me : "shh princess, don't wanna get caught do you ?"

She shakes her head and puts her hand over her mouth , trying to contain her moans . I sit up and slowly slips two fingers in , a gasp escapes her lips . I slowly pump in and out causing her grab onto me and pull me close . I go a little faster so I can hit that little spot . She pulls my face closer to hers , her heavy breathing filling the air . I stop holding back and start to pump in faster , my lips agains her so she couldn't moan as loud . I could feel her legs shaking , her breath against mine . She Tenses up and cums making a slightly loud moan , I quickly kiss her to muffle it .

Billie : "god... damn .." she says out of breath.

I smile and sit up and slowly pull my fingers out and put them to her mouth .

Me : "clean . Now ."

She nods and sucks her cum off my fingers .

Me : "good girl ."

She smiles and lays down , I get up and gos to my closet and gets her some of my shorts and a t-shirt .

Me : "beautiful, come here "

She hops off my bed and gets behind me wrapping her arms around my waist. I turn to her to kiss her head then hand her my cloths .

Billie : "why thank you babe "
Me : "I don't need anyone but me seeing daddy's girl like that so put them on and then we can cuddle and watch a movie"

She smiles and quickly puts them on then pulls me to the bed and gets the blankets. I put them over us and turns on the tv , as I find a good movie I feel eyes on me . I look down and see that beautiful face starring back at me .

Me : "yes Love ?"
Billie : "nothing , your just adorable"
Me: "pffff , your blind"

She gets up and sits on my lap and gets close to my face.

Billie : "Alex im gonna smack you"
Me : "do it . I dare you ."

She smacks my face , leaving a hand print on my cheek . I look at her in shock .

Billie : "I told you I would , now here"

She leans in and kisses my cheek and kisses my lips gently.

Me : "you only get one of those , next time I'm slapping back, watch . You won't even see it coming . It maybe your face . Maybe your arm . Hell maybe your ass . Who knows ?"

She rolls her eyes and lays back in my arms , I smile and giggle . I finally chose a movie and put my phone down . A few min into the movie I look over at Billie and see her fast asleep , her head cuddled into my chest and her arm around my stomach. I pull the blanket up closer and tucks her hair behind her ear so she doesn't inhale it . I kiss her head and turns down the volume to the tv so it isn't to loud , I know she's tired from literally everything and I want her to get as much rest possible. After a while I hear my door knob shake a little , my door opens and it's my mom . She looks over at us and I put my finger over my mouth , telling her to be quiet. I whisper to her .

My mom : "is she ok ??"
Me : "she was tired and we started to watch a movie"
My mom : "ooh ok , poor thing"
Me : "is it ok if she sleeps over ? I don't want her going back tired"
My mom : "that's just fine , we can go somewhere tomorrow if she's up to it "
Me : "thank you so much mom "

She nods and closes the door quietly. I smile and go back to watching the movie. I can't believe I get to have her with me two nights in a row , I swear if I'm in a coma I will flip out . An hour gos by and it's 11 at night , I feel her start to wake up . She looks at me a little confused on where she was then looks around .

Me : "shh baby , it's ok your safe , mom said you could stay."

She smiles and gos back to sleep , i rub her head to help her .

Me : "I love you "
I kiss her head and go to sleep holding her tightly.