Fly

After a few months of being with Billie I really have been the happiest Person in the world , she just makes me feel like I'm special . We where sitting at a coffee shop I showed her , talking and sipping away at our drinks . It was now October so it got cold one day and hot the next day because why not Texas .

Billie : " so what's the plan for today "
Me : "I don't know , what you feel like doing ?"

We sat there thinking for a moment until it was interrupted by a few girls screaming Billies name and running full speed in our direction. Billie smiled and got up . The two where nearly in tears at the sight of her , I mean who wouldn't be ?. She hugged them and asked how they are doing , one girl asked if I could take a pic for them and I nodded my head . I took 4 just so they could chose a good one and handed back the phone . Billie pulled the girls into a huddle and said something then they giggled and nodded then walked away .

Me : "what did you say to them ?"
Billie : "nothing, don't worry princess "

I scrunched my nose up a little , annoyed by the fact that she wouldn't tell me . After a few minutes we decided to get up and walk down the street , there was a few clothing stores and a little bakery at the end of the street. They always had the greatest pie and cakes , the sent of freshly made pies filled the street . Billie looked around and skipped like a little kid , I watched her and smiled at the face that she looked happy and relaxed. We ended up at the record store down the block , while Billie was picking out a few I offered to buy her I was talking to the person behind the counter about a record ive been looking for . Billie finally picked a few after 30 min of looking through the whole god damn store , she brought the few records to the counter and we got rung up . While heading back to the car..

Billie : "hey you didn't have to buy them , I could have myself "
Me : "hush , i wanted to so I did "

She made a face and laughed , I smirked and chuckled a bit . We got to the car and made our way back home . Upon our arrival I noticed a black car in front of my house .

Me : "shit !"
Billie : "what is it ?"

I point my finger at the car and our eyes widened at the sight . "Is that the paparazzi?!" ,Billie said with a hitched attitude. "What do you think Billie !?". We both got out of the car , Billie pulled her hoodie up and I tried to hide my face with my hair . Right as we where spotted they came running out one by one .

"Billie who is that ?"
"Billie what are you doing here ?!"
"Is that your girlfriend?!"
"Billie are you lesbian or is this just a phase ?!"

We ran to the door as quickly as possible, I turned around and shouting back . "This is privet property, leave or I'm calling the police ". I shut the door quickly and locked it . "God damn those guys " I said looking towards Billie .

"I'm sorry that happened "

"No it's ok , I just didn't think that would happen this early "

"Are you ok ?.." Billie said with a worried look on her face .

"Ya just kinda mad or annoyed at what they said "

Billie came closer to me and pulled me into her embrace , I didn't fight , honestly I needed it .

"It's not a phase .."

I raised an eyebrow at her words then slowly looked up . "What isn't ?"

"Us .."