Chapter 4: Dearest Diary

Maddy's POV

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Entry 1

Dearest Diary,

Well that sounded really lame,but whatever this is in pen so no going back now. Anyways I'm starting this because Stefan thought that I should give it a try, so here we go. My name is Maddison Michaelson Salvatore, but everybody just calls me Maddy. Originally it was just Maddison Michaelson, but then Damon and Seffy Salvatore took me in and I changed my name. I am a hybrid, ya know half werewolf half vampire. Probably not. I was raised by three of the best vampires ever. Damon Salvatore is is my oldest adoptive brother AKA The Smirkface, he's awesome but he can get a little out of control sometimes, and when he does I'm right there next to him. My other brother is Stefan Salvatore AKA Steffy The Brooding Frownster. Yeah he's brooding but I love him all the same. Steffys also dating one of my best friends, Elena Gilbert. And last but not least there's Lexi AKA Lexi The Supersister AKA Auntie Lexi. It was funny because sometimes my brothers said that I would call her Auntie Bekah out of the blue when I was younger. But anyways, Lexis been Steffys best friend for a long time and she's always been like a big sister/mom for me. Gosh, I rant. Better get going now, don't wanna be late for my first day of Junior year.

I jumped of my bed with a sigh, I was still I'm Pajamas. Setting down my Diary, I skipped over to my closet and pulled it open, shopping wasn't my thing but it was definitely Lexi's. That mention that most of the clothes in here, I didn't even know about. I pick out my fav riot denim shorts and a white shirt that read 'No dur Sherlock' in black. Then I slipped on my favorite black converse. I was kinda feeling black and white at the moment. After I brushed my teeth and put my long goldish hair in a braid, I grabbed my backpack and almost tripped down the stairs.

"Careful there, princess don't want another broken arm, do we? I stopped myself when he said that, there was something weird about that moment déjà vu. Then I snapped out of it, rolling my eyes at Damon.

"Are you ever gonna let that go, Smirkface?" I laughed as I sat down at the table where Damon was cooking pancakes.

"Nope"

I only rolled my eyes at him, taking a sip of blood from a cup he passed me. Yeah, if you couldn't already tell, I'm not your normal kid. Actually I'm not even your normal vampire either. I don't feed as much as they do, I eat more human food, and I kept growing until I killed somebody, which happened to be a few months ago. This brought out my wolf side, making me a full Hybrid and stuck at the age of 17. Too bad, I'd really wanted to make it to 18. The death of the guy wasn't really my fault, he'd attacked me in an ally and I had gotten a little carried away. But still, I felt bad.

Damon passed me a plate with a pancake on it. As usual he had drawn a vampire face on it with whip cream, this caused me to roll my eyes. After I finished my breakfast, I said bye to Damon and Lexie, and jumped into my black 1980s convertible, and Steffy got in the passenger side. I pressed my foot go the gas,taking off.

My brother and I sat in a comfortable silence as we drove along. It was funny, when I was little, it had been obvious to everyone else that Stefan and Damon were my big brothers. Now days though, we said that Steffy and I were twins.

When we arrived at school I grinned, neither Stefan or I had gotten to see as much of our friends that summer then we had wanted to. After I jumped out of the car, I scanned the school for any sign of our friends. When I spotted then, I lead Steffy over to the group.

"...think we should plan a party to-" Caroline was cut off by the sight of Steph and I. "Maddy, Stephan, I haven't seen you for ages" she squealed, as she and Elena ran over and hugged us both.

I was just about to comment when we were cut off by the bell. "Rude" I mumbled just loud for my Bestie Tyler to hear.

This caused him to laugh as we walked to our first class, which we had together. "So, your taking your anger out on the bell today Mag?" He'd always call me Maggie just to piss me off .

I rolled my eyes at that, "Says the boy who broke his knuckles punching the bell in 3ed grade"

"You're the one who dared me to, leech" he was really trying to get on my nerves now.

"Watch it doggy" I laughed as we arrived at our first class, giving him a classic Salvatore smirk and a friendly punch in the shoulder that would have sent anyone else flying down the hall.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Sorry my chapters are so short, my computers broken so I'm on my phone.

-Katy Blaze