Thank you and new novel called My Best Friend, Jack

Hey readers, 

So before I say anything else, I just wanted to say a massive thank you to all of you who have made it to the end of this book. It's been quite a journey, both for me and my characters. This was the first book I ever wrote on Wattpad and it definitely changed my life for the better - and part of that reason is you guys! 

To everyone who has ever read, voted, commented or just taken the time to delve in to my works, I very much appreciate it. As much as I write for myself, I also write for all of you as well. It's been a couple of years since I've finished this book and it's been a pleasure watching the readership grow. I have tried my hand at a few books after this one but at the moment, I am now publishing My Best Friend, Jack. 

If you get a chance, please take a look and add to your reading to help me get this little book off the ground. Is it cliche? Sure. But hey, so what?

..........

My Best Friend, Jack

Ava had been best friends with Jack since forever. They grew up on the same street and have lived next door to each other since they were five. There had been smiles, tears, prank wars and pizza movie nights every Saturday. They'd seen each other laugh, they'd seen each other cry, but they had never crossed that line of becoming more than just friends.

But as they start their last year of school things begin to change. A new boy joins Ava's class who begins to take notice of the beautiful woman Ava is growing into. As she explores new opportunities and takes more risks, her friendship with Jack gets tested in new ways.

But it just might be that what Ava and Jack had been searching for, had really been staring them in the face all along.