Chapter 1 Shiloh: The Inn

• Dedicated to Amanda Woody

Charater list:

Shiloh Crowley, the Deadly age 24 actually 434-439: looks like Teddy Geiger

Rebecca (Becky) Luna Hance "Crowley", the Moon Princess age 17-21: looks like                                 Elizabeth Melise Jow

Joel Crowley, The Dark One age 36 actually 570: looks like Johnny Depp

Melissa (Mel) age 20-25 looks like: Gabrielle Christian

Venus Amelia Crowley age 5 looks like: Mia Talerico

Crystal Stephenie Crowley and Saphire Miriam Crowley age unborn looks like: unknown

minor characters are uncasted because they have very few discriptions written from the story and most of them were not in the manuscript such as Jaime and Emily etc.

**************************************************************************************************************

           Chapter 1: the Inn

             Shiloh's POV: The ship moved in rocky motions. As I tried to take control of the wheel, a shimmering light appeared in front of the ship. The ship tipped as it inched closer to the light. The light was bright rainbow colors. It looked like a picture from a two-year old's dream.The ship began to break apart as it touched the rainbow light. It broke in the middle. Water burst out. Suddenly I was falling into the light. Am I dying?

              Instead of falling into hell like I thought would happen, I fell into a strange world. I looked around. So many heartbeats echoed in my ears. There a so many humans here. I'm on a beach. Where I live, humans are close to extinction. In my world, humans were fighting extinction. But in this world, I can not see a single vampire. Some humans began to stare at me while some with children walked a little faster. I huffed as if I would want a child to eat. Children don't have enough blood to satisfy vampires digestive system. Only a vampire with despiration would kill a human child. I'm not that kind of man. 

              The sun was beginning to irritate me. I decided to eat at night so I can enjoy choosing my meal. A plan began to form in my head. I will not be careful nor will I cause attention to myself. I will enjoy the unlucky human's blood. I have spent 9 days traveling on a boat, which means I'm exhausted and thirsty.

             I decided to check into a local inn. I had about 18 gold coins in my pockets. The woman at the counter looked at me with sheer pleasure and lust. I was stuck as a 24 year old so I understood my physical appeal on all women. If I looked like my true age women would go running for the hills.  Stupid, useful, distacting good looks. I thought to myself. I slid 5 gold coins over the counter. She smiled at me. "I'm not sure what this is worth but Jaime, the storekeeper, knows the value of anything. He's right across the hall." She pointed with a stange looking writing tool to a hallway behind me. Her long, clean nails made me nervous. She tapped the table out of bordom. I gulped. Remember your manners my concious told me. I bowed slightly.

"Thank you, miss." The moment I said this her heart sped up and her tapping got louder. Even my voice is attractive to the humans!

              If only this body wasn't so appealing to it's prey, I would live knowing that everyone would see what I really am a deadly killing machine, a monster. I walked over to the hallway there were only three doors. Two were the latren and the third was some kind of buyer's market. It was very small. Only a few cases and paper items were lying around. The sight was grim and unappealing to me. I enjoy more expensive quality.