I'm Sorry Chapter 6

Everyone tried their best to comfort Bliss but nothing is working. She decided that it was best to leave. Everyone felt so bad for her.

Before she could leave, Shadow walked in. Everyone looked at him and glared.

"I need to speak to her alone." Everyone looked at each other and then left the room. Shadow closed the door behind him and saw her crying softly. Shadow sat down next to her and sighed.

"Look. I'm sorry for what I said. It's just I'm not used to new mobians here. One time we had a new team member and they betrayed us and almost killed us. But I can see that you are not like that."

"Why d-do you hate me?"

"It's just how I am. I'm always like this. I'm sorry for hurting you. I don't hate you anymore ok? I just mostly care about your safety." Bliss looked at him with tears.

"I'm sorry."

"I'm sorry too. I didn't mean to put you all in danger." Shadow nodded. Bliss hugged him as he gave her a small hug. Bliss pulled away and smiled a little.

"I forgive you."

"Thanks. I'll see you later." Shadow left the room and everyone looked at him completely shocked.

"What?"

"Wow. We've never seen you apologies like that before." Sonic said.

"Shut up Faker." Shadow said as he walked away.

Here's a sneak peek of the next Chapter:

Bliss: Hey Shadow
Rouge: He's just being Shadow.
Silver: You are awesome Bliss.

What's gonna happen next? Find out soon on Chapter 7. Have a great day. Author out ❤️❤️❤️