I Don't Trust Her Chapter 3

2 weeks later, Bliss was starting to feel a lot better. Sonic and his friends, except Shadow were taking care of her and making sure she has everything she needs.

Tails slept in Cream's room while Bliss had his bed. They gave her food and drinks and some fresh clothes. Right now, Silver knocked on the door with a tray of breakfast in his hands.

"Come in." Silver opened the door slowly with a sweet smile.

"Hey Bliss. I brought you breakfast."

"Thanks Silver."

"No problem." Silver sets the tray down right next to her.

"How are you feeling?"

"A lot better actually. Thanks again for helping me."

"Of course. It's what we do." Bliss smiled as Silver smiled back.

"I'll check on you later."

"Ok." Silver left the room while she ate. When she finished, she was finally able to get out of bed on her own.

She grabbed the empty tray and left the bedroom. When she arrived in the living room, everyone was surprised that she could walk again.

"Bliss! You're ok!" Amy said.

"Yeah. I feel a lot better now thanks to you guys." Bliss noticed that Shadow was in the dark corner. He was resting his body against the wall with his arms crossed.

Shadow saw her looking at him and gave her a warning growl. Bliss quickly looked away and saw that Sonic took her tray.

"I'll put this away. I hope you enjoyed it."

"It was delicious. Thank you."

"No problem." Sonic walked into the kitchen to wash it.

"Do you guys mind if I sit outside?" Bliss asked.

"Go right ahead." Blaze said. Bliss smiled and walked towards the back yard. Shadow watched her with a blank face.

"What's with you Shadow?" Silver asked.

"I don't trust her one bit."

"But she's a very sweet hedgehog."

"I don't care. You idiots are enough around here. I don't need another one slowing me down."

"Shadow. Stop being such a jerk." Amy said.

"I don't know why you're even helping her. She's just a weakling." Shadow turned his body away. Sonic just sighed and looked at the others.

"How are we gonna get Shadow to deal with this mess?" Sonic asked. Tails whispered in his ear.

"Alright. I hope it won't pressure her though." Sonic said as he turned towards Shadow who was no longer in the corner.

Here's a sneak peek of the next Chapter:

Shadow: What!?
Bliss: I don't know.
Sonic: We'll still help you.

What's gonna happen next? Find out soon on Chapter 4. Have a nice day. Author out ❤️❤️❤️