Last chapter

Your pov

The rest of the day seemed to go by too fast as I was finally on the plane. The week felt like years but just as quick as it started it was over. As I boarded, my phone buzzed with a text.

Alex: have a safe flight mi amor

You: uwu I know what that means from my middle school Spanish class

Slowly, I fell asleep in preparation for the long flight.

5 hours later I awoke at the New York airport, I left the plane and started off towards the baggage claim. It was around 10 pm, out of jet lag I could barely drag myself outside to call an Uber. One small car ride later I was at my apartment, it admittedly felt good to be home although it was so quiet. I dropped my suitcase in my room and walked towards the kitchen. The window had a wide view, of a brick wall. How fascinating.
I made my ramen in silence, looking down at the counter. Even though I had no trouble making money, I could consider looking for a roommate. Although, moving in with someone I don't know could be dangerous. They could be insane, interrupt me while editing or streaming, who knows what. It was suddenly apparent that I was only really friends with the people I made videos with, even in college id barely made any friends in my classes.I was snapped out of my thoughts by the microwave beeping. It was no big deal, I always felt this way right after vidcon. Just the usual of being a dramatic little bitch boi. I grabbed my ramen and made my way to the couch, quiet and alone.
Before I could find something to watch I got a discord call from Alex, the loud ringing disturbed the quiet of the room.
"hey", I mumbled, picking up the phone.
"tiger just took a piss on my beanie", he complained
"hoes mad"

x

3 months later

I woke up to knocking on my front door, it was a crisp November morning. I pulled on a sweater, and stalked towards the door. It was weird to have a visitor at this time of morning. Could have been a hitman, although I doubt a hitman would knock. That's exactly what a hitman would want me to think isn't it? In my deep thought I realized I was just standing by the door like a dumb ass. I opened the door to see Alex standing there with a bright ass smile on his face.
"UwU",he jokingly said.
"Wow it's like 7am", you laughed, letting him inside
"Can't believe it's been 3 months",he muttered

"Yeah, me too"

The end

Wow gamers this is the last chapter, I've learned when to end a book, with previous fanfics (specifically stuck| an umbrella academy fanfic) I felt pressured to write more because of the amount of reads. With this book I'm ending it right where it needs to end, thanks for all the reads and comments and votes cause it means shit ton. I might write an epilogue set like 10 years into the future or put a bunch of romance oneshots in this book. So yeah, this is the end.