16

I'll be able to update more frequently now so UwU
Also, this chapter is in first person, a.k.a your point of view

The kitchen was bustling with energy as everyone ate breakfast, however, kwite and I shared knowing glances as Alex and 99 cent store Belle Delphine ate alone in the living room. I leaned against the wall, acting casual when truly I was listening to their conversation.
"so I was wondering if one of these days you could, I don't know, maybe mention my channel on your twitter or something. So I could get a couple more subscribers", she rambled.
There was silence, presumably while he nodded before she said thanks and walked out to the porch.
I put my plate down and leaned over the kwite whispering, "I'm about to pull some Nancy drew type shit".
While everyone else was distracted, I walked out to the back. The porch wrapped around the entire house, making it easy to pull out my phone and record her words. I hoped that she was going to spill the tea like last time, but this isn't a fan fiction it wouldn't be that simple. I wandered back inside and took my previous seat down at the table.
"so, no Nancy drew shit?", kwite laughed.
I only chuckled and continued to eat breakfast