Chapter 18

*Cassidys POV*

I woke up in a daze, suddenly aware of a pain running through my head. As the memories came flooding back, I blinked furiously trying to take in my surroundings. I was laying on a cold, hard floor, inside a small, narrow room with only a small window near the door. The ceiling was low, painted a dirty grey to match the colour on the walls. One of my legs was chained to a pipe which crossed the wall. I had no idea where I was but I knew it definitely wasn't Laura's bedroom.

I struggled to stand up, holding onto the wall to keep my balance. I couldn't concentrate on anything as the only thoughts running through my mind were about Ross and Shor.

Where were they?

Did Laura get them?

Are they okay?

I was so scared I didn't even notice the tears trailing down my cheeks.

A loud scratching noise awoke me from my thoughts, causing me to widen my eyes. It sounded as if someone was dragging something against the wall..

I turned my head in the direction of the door, suddenly scared for my life. I curled up on the floor, tucking my knees up to my chest, shaking all over.

A loud tapping was heard at the door.

I heard keys being pushed into the lock, turning slowly.

With one swift movement, the door was pushed open, slamming against the side of the wall to reveal a short girl with long curly light hair and sea green eyes.

No way..

"Jessie.."  I breathed.

She was the girl from the pink house.. The one that tried to steal my fiancé.

I narrowed my eyes at here as I remembered who she was.

A smirk appeared on her pretty pink lips as she took a few steps towards me "Surprised?"  she asked, taking the spanner she was holding, dragging it against the wall as she came closer to me.

I took a deep breath as she bent down to my height, using her fingers to stroke through my hair. Her nails pulled at a knot and I flinched growling at her.

"Aw, poor Cassidy," she chuckled, trailing the cold metal of the spanner against my skin. I winced, feeling my heartbeat race. She rested the metal object under my chin, forcing me to keep my head up, looking directly into her eyes.

I used all the courage within me to ask "What do you want?"

She stood up, turned around and walked across the room, with her heels clicking against the floor as she did so. She held the door handle in her grasp, pausing thoughtfully for a second then grinned saying one word before slamming the door shut.

Tears spilled out of my eyes and I screamed pulling at the chain on my leg, even though it was no use. I kicked at the wall until I was exhausted, laying breathless on the floor.

Why me.. What did i do to deserve this?

My cheek was pressed against the floor, my heart pounding as I couldn't stop thinking about what Jessie had said..

"Shor."

********************************************************************

Hey! Im SO sorry I havent updated in like 6 months.. Ive been really busy with school and blah blah but here is it! Im sorry it isn't good I couldn't really think of anything to write but Ill try improve the story so the next chapter is good. I PROMISE Ill update with 100 votes ok? ok. Love u guys, byeeeee x