Chapter 16

I stared at the door for a good 5 minutes trying to work out what had just happened until Shor started gurgling. I shook my head and noticed Ross had left his phone on the table.

This was my chance.

I picked it up, inserting the password, clicking onto imessage.

I read his newest message and dropped the phone on the table, my eyes wide.

I suddenly left sick, my head was spinning.

I can't believe it.

Laura had sent him a picture of me and Rocky making out. That happened like 2 years ago! I did it to get back at Ross for breaking my heart but immediately regretted it. I was furious at Laura, I cant believe she'd try and steal Ross even though we're engaged. Jealous bitch.

I threw a pan across the room and it landed on the floor with a loud bang causing Shor to burst into tears.

I cradled him in my arms whispering calming words into his ears, wondering what was going to happen.  I didn't know what to do.. I couldn't lose him, I loved him with every part of my heart.

After getting changed in a short dress which showed my cleavage, I slipped on my black leather jacket. I'd already done my makeup, curling my hair to perfection.

If Laura was going to play games, so was I.

My plan was to make myself look attractive, well, better than Laura did.

I grabbed Shor, holding him with one arm while I put Rosses phone into my pocket. "You ready babe?" I glanced at Shor and he giggled with pleasure as I tickled his tummy. So innocent, I smiled at him.

I caught a glimpse of myself in the mirror and nodded, satisfied with the outcome.

I was now driving to Lauras house. That was my best guess as to where they'd be. I shook my head, keeping my eyes on the road trying to dismiss any bad thoughts that entered my head.

I turned into Lauras driveway and frowned, turning off my car. I got out, lifting my baby out of the car seat and gave a big sigh as I walked up to the door.

I gave 3 loud knocks and waited.

I could hear shuffling from within the house with muffled voices but I couldnt hear what was being said.

After a couple of minutes the door was opened to reveal Laura.

"Where's Ross." I stated with an angry tone to my voice.

"Not here." She said simply with a slight smile on her lips.

Who does she think she is? I pushed past her and called out "Ross? Where are you?!"

I thought I heard a quiet voice from upstairs but I wasn't sure.

Laura grabbed my jacket and I swiftly punched her in the face which was hard considering I did it one handed. She lifted her face, blood pouring out of her nose and Shor leant forward and poked her in the eye. I burst out laughing then  ran upstairs as fast as my legs would take me, calling out for Ross before Laura could do anything.

I stopped for a few seconds to listen to where the muffled sound was coming from.

Her bedroom.

I went to the door and tried to open it but it was locked. Annoyance flooded through me and i placed Shor on the ground carefully, took a few steps back and barged the door open.

I screamed at the sight in front of me, tears flooding out of my eyes.

************************************************

Omg its been a month since i updated.. Im so sorry guys but school is getting hard and im lazy lol but give me 100 votes and Ill update. I mean it this time because I've already written the next chapter (; Vote/comment what do you guys think cassidy saw?