Chapter 13

Don't hate me D: I know I said I was gonna update like a week ago but 1. I felt ill 2. I got my laptop taken off me. Lol but here it is:) Hope you enjoy x

*Rosses POV*

I took a deep breath and started pacing. How was I going to explain to my family? And my fans? We haven't rehearsed with the band for weeks. My career is going to go down the plughole if i don't stop being such an ass. I collapsed onto the floor, closing my eyes tightly, wishing, just wishing that my life could go back to normal.

Suddenly a large thundering was heard in the sky. I looked up and out of nowhere, all the white fluffy clouds had turned into monstrous grey ones. Confused, I carried on watching as the clouds seemed to start spinning. I shook my head viciously and looked again. This time the whole sky has turned into some sort of hurricane.

I got up, wide eyed not knowing what to do. Cassidy was no where in sight and honestly, i was scared. The whole forest started blowing vigorously in the wind, the dry, crispy leaves that were laying on the ground now circling the air blowing in every direction possible causing me to fall over, face planting in the ground.

I clung onto a large, sturdy looking tree for my dear life as the wind increased.  I looked around, grasping for air. Trees were being torn out of their roots, car alarms here to be heard. Tears starting running from my eyes. I was going to die.

Out of the corner of my eye, i saw someone. I clocked my head towards the unknown figure and it turned out to be an old man with a long white beard.

He was just standing on the ground, harmlessly while i was almost being blown off the tree. I scrunched my eyes and reopened them to see he was still there.

He waved his left hand in a circular motion and the storm stopped. I dropped to the ground and watch, intrigued as the man walked towards me.

"Ross." He spoke in a deep voice as he approached me. "Your actions have been very courageous to try and save the ones you love."

"Who are you and how do you know me?" I asked kinda freaked out.

"Time will tell, my son. For your efforts, I'm allowing you to re-do your wrongs. Dont waste your second chance as this is the last one you'll ever get."

I looked down for a second "What does that mean though?" I looked back up and the man had gone.

Well fuck.

I suddenly felt so sleepy I couldn't keep my eyes open. I literally lay my head down and was asleep faster than you could say "R5."

*Cassidys POV*

I turned around to see the fake barbie girl that Ross was hugging before. "What are you doing here?" I asked rudely. "Looking for Ross. What else?" She replied back with attitude. I rolled my eyes, turned and started to walk away.  At that very moment, the whole ground started shaking. Not knowing what to do, I grabbed onto the ground, making sure Shor was safe. The girl started screeching and running around in her high heels. Shor started screaming loudly in my ear. I winced and yelled "Its going to be okay!" To make sure he heard me over all the noise.

I looked Shor right in the eyes and even though we was young, all i could see in his facial expression was panic.

A meter away from us, the ground suddenly burst open. I screamed loud and got up trying to run away. Which was extremely hard considering the ground was shaking making me fall every 2 seconds. My foot slipped and i fell hard into a tree, dropping Shor. A sudden dizziness came over me and i felt sick. My vision became blurred.

I looked over to Shor. The ground beneath him gave way and he fell deep down to an unknown place. "SHOR!!!!!" I roared over the noise. My knees became weak as i struggled over to where my baby was last seen. Tears now pouring out of my eyes. "AHHHHHH!" I yelled and jumped into the whole. The last thing I remembered is that girl screaming before fainting into darkness.

*Rosses POV*

"STOP!" I yelled.

I sprang up, wiping the sweat from my forehead.  To my surprise I was at home in my bed, with Cassidy laying in my arms..

WHAT!?

Cassidy opened her eyes looking at me, surprised. "Babe are you okay?" She asked in a worried tone. "Uh.."

What? How did this.. Ok. Im completely lost.

"What happened Cassidy? Why did you run off? Shor's gonna be fine I promise, Im so sorry baby.." I said looking Cassidy right in the eyes.

She hesitated for a second then spoke slowly. "Ross what are you talking about? I've been here the whole time.. And.." She pointed behind me. I looked and there was Shor in his crib.

Dafuq? Ok now i've offically lost it. Someone tell me what the hell is going on.