chapter 3: helping out

Hours go by as you sit in the warm greenhouse, passing the time by sniffing the roses, curiously poking at their thorny stems and fiddle with the soft red petals. Other times you'd also sit back and rest your paws over your belly, relishing in the soft movement your little one made. It was so peaceful and warm in fact that at some point, you nearly dozed off, only for you to jerk awake when you hear the door to the greenhouse open. "I'm back!" piped that cheery young voice.

You sighed in delight as he quickly made his way over to you, carrying with him a large bowl of fresh, delicious looking fruit. "Here, you are, miss bewear." He offered you the bowl, and you felt your mouth water as the sweet scent wafted into your nose. "I figured you may wanted something to eat." You eagerly took the bowl and began to happily devour the fruit.

Finny giggled and patted your tum as you ate, slightly amused. "You must have been hungry... after all its a pretty long travel from where your from..." he said, sounding slightly quiet at the last part. You lower the bowl from your face, looking at him with a slight tip of your head. He offers a warm, innocent smile as he continues talking. "Tanaka helped me find a book to identify you!" He looks off to the side in thought for a moment, trying to remember what he's read. "You... you're apparently a really dangerous pokemon... because you're really really strong." He says, still trying to recap.

"Because apperantly, your hugs are really lethal..." he looks down for a moment, mulling the words in his head as you stared at him in a sad silence.

He was right. You were dangerous. one hug, and you can be snapped like a twig. But... you've learned how to utilize that lethal strength and use it when necessary. Therefore, you weren't that much of a threat.

But then again.. you did sometimes forget this strength, in turn of swinging your arms...

But... in the end, you meant no harm.

He suddenly lets out a bubbly giggle which surprises you. "Kinda like me!" he piped, clapping his hands.

Your ears perk and you open your mouth. Oh? "Wea?" he nodded. "I have a problem with my strength to! because I used to-" he suddenly came to a stop, his face becoming pale, as if he were remembering something. You became concerned and set the bowl aside. Finny? "Bewa?" You poked his shoulder gently a few times before he finally shook his head and blinked a few times before looking up at you, smiling meekly. "I... ne-nevermind. A-Anyhow..." He awkwardly cleared his throat quickly took the empty bowl, offering a cheery glance. "I.. I'd be happy to help you with your baby... if... that's okay."

You stared at the boy for the longest time, your large shiny (color) eyes staring into his large turquoise ones. You've only met him a few hours ago... barely know much about him. But... the way he spoke seemed sincere. You couldn't pass this offer up... after all, this might be of benefit to your child. A trainer with the same brute strength as you? This wasn't something to turn down.

After a moment, you nodded slowly and he smiled happily. "Yay! don't worry! I'll take extra good care of you both, miss be-..." he paused, contemplating what to call you. "Actually... I think I'll call you (name)!" He chirped. You twitched an ear in interest. I like the sound of that. "Alright! I'll see ya later, (name)! Got to get back to work or sebastian will get angry! But I'll be back later tonight." With that he bounded out of the greenhouse, quite chipper.

You leaned back and relaxed, smiling to yourself.

Guess I'm (name), now.

[On Hold!] Finny x Mother bewear reader (pokemon/black Butler crossover)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें