Whats a little competition?

I turned around to see my sister in her typical outfit: turtle-neck sweater, jeans, and converse. She looked allot like me, but we acted completely different. She was the quiet nerdy one, I was the whore. She was studying physics of planes and misles, I was studying the physics of her boyfriends dicks ramming into me. Kinda like that one old Taylor Swift song. But instead of me being under the bleachers instead of on them. She looked furious. "WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING???" Eros kind of started sputtering trying to come up with something. "I-well, uh-see, I wa-" I held up my hand at him and smirked at my sister. "Honestly Katey do you think this is the first time something like this has happened? Do you think this is even the first boyfriend of yours I've fucked senseless? He's been fucking my brains out since before you two started dating." My twin sister stood there flabbergasted looking at him. "Is...is that true Eros?" He put his hand behind his head and idly scratched an itch on his neck. "...yeah. It is." I pulled myself off of his dick (still throbbing inside me DAMN that felt nice) and stood up. I was gaping a bit like I normally do after a session with Eros, and some of his cum spilled out of me onto my legs. I walked over to my sister and patted her on the shoulder. I looked her in her pale blue eyes and said, "If you did stuff with your boyfriends then they wouldn't come to me sweetie." Her face welled up in anger and she slapped me. I smirked for a second and nodded my head back towards Eros who was still on the bed. "He does it harder." She looked like she was about to say something but I rushed in close and pulled her into a hug and whispered into her ear, "How about a competition huh? Whoever fucks him better gets him. If you win, then I'll never touch him or any of your other boyfriends again. If I win though, you have to watch every time I fuck your boyfriends." I could practically feel Eros's eyes getting big behind me. Kate bit her lip uncertainly looking at him. "But...but I've never done anything before." "I guess you'd better learn quick" I said. "Because I'm already warmed up." She made her resolve and said, "Deal." I turned to Eros and said, " Why don't we make this interesting. Why don't we let my poor sister out of these horribly tight clothes." Before my sister could say anything I turned and kissed her hard on the mouth while letting my hands explore anything they could hold onto underneath her clothes. She let out a little gasp and her eyes kind of fluttered before letting me take off her sweater, exposing her DD breasts. I kissed her neck and turned and winked at Eros. "Well don't make me do all the work." His erection was standing at full mast again (Mmmmm) and he stood up kinda quickly to take off her pants while I made out with her. "The forbidden fruit is always the sweetest dear sister", I said. After working her out of her panties and bra, I pulled her close to me and bent her over next to me. I did the same and then looked back at Eros with a coy small smile on my faces. "So which one of us is first Daddy?"