...Great

I become conscious to the feeling of being naked and tied up, eagle spread. "Hello? Is anyone there?" A sharp hit to my left breast with what feels like a whip causes me to scream. "Shut up you little slut. No speaking out of turn to your master." "Ummm who the fuck is this? Brian? This isn-" Another whip crack cuts me off short. "SILENCE SLAVE! Do not test me further. It's time for your punishment to begin." As he says that, I feel his hand start sliding up my leg. Wait, no, it's to flimsy to be a hand. Feels more like a tassel. I don't really have to consider that when my legs are spread and something long and bumpy is set on my inner thigh. "This is for being a whore." The mysterious man says.  "What are y-" and that's all I get out. Something that feels like a giant, 16", textured dildo is shoved into my ass. I scream in agony and pleasure,  and I feel a ball gag being shoved into my mouth. "Now, now, my little slave. Do not be loud, you must suffer in silence." The giant cock keeps slowly twisting and rotating, and I can feel every little bump as it slides in and out of me. The speed begins to increase, and I begin to moan louder. Just as I'm about to cum, the dildo is removed and I can feel his fingers spreading my asshole, toying with it. He knew I was close to climaxing, and he was enjoying every second of it. "HPwhs lhet mh chhhhmmmm" (Please let me cum through a ball gag), I begged. He stopped toying with my ass, and then began gently licking my clit. I tried to move into him, but the restraints prevented me. All of the sudden, the gag was out of my mouth. "Time for me to work this mouth," the new voice said. I heard his zipper going down and I felt a massive cock on my face. How the hell am I going to get out of this....