Gift For All My Darlings

Hi my pretty darlings so I made a mini story for fun from the second art book of so many Reads and votes how crazy is that! So enjoy ^^

                       Y/N's Pov

I was wandering around an abandoned cemetery enjoying a nice walk under the stars I suddenly stopped when I tall man wearing all black and heels with white skin pointy ears. Red eyes he licked his lips completely stared down at my whole body which made me blush and very uncomfortable. All I did was run continue to walk and pretend nothing happened. I still had a feeling that the man was following me get me out of this situation I kept saying to myself until I bumped into a women wearing a beautiful purple dress holding a staff shape as a bat and glared down at me all I did was wave to her and started to run. While running I scream to let the stress out of my system I was out of breath and stumble upon some mud I took a look at my heels they were stuck tight I try to get myself out. Then nothing but pure darkness surrounds me it turn into a weird looking figure red eyes come out and now roaming to my direction. I  screamed managed to got out of the mud and run back again wherever there was a good place to hide. I stopped and up a tree holding tightly branches and leaves. The shadow roams more around now had sharp claw shadow fingers touching every area of it and then I felt a snap or leaning more down the branch was going to break. Eventually the branch wasn't going to last so I jumped into the slip on rock and my head landed on a stump of a tree making me dizzy and eventually passed out.

                       Duke's Pov

Ah~ There she was a beauty just like the other women that fall for me. I picked her up bridal style and took her to my castle so hmmm~ I can get to know her better. I love what I do the overlord of the underworld, drinking, smoking, being served dark side royalty, sleeping most of the time and having some fun with cute demon girls and ladies that are living and gorgeous. So I'm having a good night life in the human world and the underworld life as well I know I would have fly but I want to walk just for tonight I can't wait what I'm I going to do with my precious doll~ I open the door Missi was asleep so this was my chance last time I had a girl she threw into a mud and nothing but pigs came out of nowhere and think I'm like a toy I felt so humiliated. Anyway I got to my room locked the door and place the hand cuff the bed for the girl so this time she won't escape.

                        Y/N's Pov

I woke and felt so relaxed but wait!? This isn't home I was in someone else's bed!? How is it possible!? This can't be happening and now what I'm handcuffed what kind of sick game is this I'm only Y/A and this is all I end up to. I don't wanna do or be harm by some stranger I pull violently on the cuff I scream a little since I can feel the blood rush through my arm it felt like a needle was stab around my wrist what can I do now!?

Duke: I see someone is up~

Y/N: Crap....( Pretends to sleep )

Duke: ( Shuts the door ) You know I can see that your awake don't play games with me doll~ I have you all to myself ~

Y/N: What!? ( Blushed )

Duke: I was going to suck your blood but it would be so rude of me harming an beauty like you~

Y/N: I..I..I...You like me?

Duke: Isn't it obvious ~

Y/N: I don't flirt....( WHY DID I SAY THAT )

Duke: Don't need too~ You won't feel a thing and you'll love it like the other girls~

I didn't know what to do but let this man touch or make out with me? Or call for help then fight him but it was impossible with the cuffs around my arms

Y/N: Duke...I..I. never umm...

Duke: I'll be your first ~ ( Goes on top )

I didn't know what to feel I was scared shitless this man wanted not only love but the other word I cringed on thinking of it. I felt my dress being taken off slowly, then a hand slowly on my leg and going inside I heat up so bad until purple flames came out of nowhere from the door it was girl wearing all purple she had the same skin as this man but wait is she related to him no it can't be. I yelled Help and of course the man shut my mouth and taking his pants off this made me red so bad and shaking I just wanna go home. A huge ( WHACK) on the man's head I looked and see he fell down with his pants on but loose nothing but hearts he could see and smiling then the girl hit him again, and again and again until she got tired and then looked at me when I was putting my dress back on.

Missi: Are you okay miss?

Y/N: Yes but Thank you for saving me.

Missi: It's a pleasure names Missi .

Y/N: Oh I'm Y/N.

Missi: Nice name call if he ever touches you or does anything nasty.

Y/N: Okay Thank You Missi.

Missi: Anytime dearie. Now to deal with this idiot .

Duke: Oh~ She's a fiesty one ( Smiling with X's on his eyes ) ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

Missi: This is why I can never stand you!

Duke: Can I~

Missi: NO! ( Throws a knife at his hat then he falls asleep ) Asshole...

The End ~

Hope You Guys enjoy ❤