Blurry's Sleepover with Mii Maria The Heroine Princess

My very first request by maria37321 want me to draw a me and have as besties by having a sleepover so I love the idea and wanted to make a short story of how did the sleepover went. Okay my Darlings happy reading! ^^

                    Blurry's Pov

I can't believe that my darling who is actually is a princess and she's inviting me to her castle to have a sleepover. I was so excited I got my back pack and while carring my white pillow and in my pajamas walking at night time. My dear friend Maria The Heroine Princess lives in a castle under royalty and she's a very good friend of mine. I help with advice we have a lot in common and we like each other as best friends. I finally arrived at her castle I stop for a second and look a tall the castle was and gorgeous it looked.

 I finally arrived at her castle I stop for a second and look a tall the castle was and gorgeous it looked

My eyes grew wide open as I seen how beautiful the castle looked especially at night. I knocked on the door still holding my white pillow and my back pack I hope Maria knows that I'm here I said to myself. The door finally open and it was Maria wearing a lovely blue Ocean shade and purple night gown she was smiling at me and I was smiling back as I bow down to her.

Maria: Blurry! Welcome to my home I've been expecting you.

Blurry: Oh Thank You your majesty for letting me come over for a sleep over.

Maria: Anytime and please call me Maria your majesty is nice but it's not my thing.

Blurry: Okay Maria.

                 No One's Pov

Maria was showing Blurry around her goreosus castle and it was so huge and Maria told Blurry that she was the only one here in the castle right now which sounded more fun for Blurry so they can Do whatever they want. Maria ordering some F/F to eat with Blurry while they were chatting about there favorite things. Next Blurry was hugging her pillow as Maria told scary stories that would freak Blurry out. Next the 2 girls went down a room full of slides they were so much and couldn't stop having fun and going on many colorful slides. Next Maria and Blurry did truth or dare most of them were dares and poor Blurry mostly had the dares while Maira had the truths. It was so late most of the town was asleep but not Maria and Blurry. Blurry was reading a story called The Night while Maira was drinking some tea and offer Blurry some as she seen Blurry sleeping while her book was upside down. Maria giggled and went to sleep next to Blurry. The Girls had the best sleep over ever.

The End~

Hello Hello My Darlings it's me Blurry Face what do you think about my short story? Let me know my darlings if you want me to draw something and I'll make a story out of it. Anyway Hope you guys enjoy❤