Part ? Story

You'll find out what this will be going tords the end ;)

                    Blurry's Pov

I woke up and I looked out my window it was still night time who doesn't like the night I know I do. I got up from my bed and flee my way downstairs to make sure that no one is around and head to a library to read on of my books in peace. I light up some candles put my red glasses on and sat on my tall pink and black chair near a fire place keeping me toasty. Also the best part is no one is around to disturb me. I suddenly stop reading when I see 2 shadow figures one red and the other purple looking down at me a started to shake as I put my book near my face try to ignore them I know who they are I just didn't want to talk right now.

Duke: HI YA BLURRY!!!!!!

Blurry: GAAAAAAHHH!!!!! ( Runs aways blows the candles up and heads up the hidden stairs)

Duke: What's gone into that gal?

Missi: Your the problem here ( Smacks Duke with a book)

Duke: Owweeee!!!! You Bitch!!!!

Missi: FUCK YOU!!!! You scared her!

( Back Up In the Dancing Hall)

Blurry: Maybe reading wasn't a good idea after all well I guess I can practice some of my dancing I'm a little rusty.

( Blurry starts to dance around the room trying to keep up with the beat but someone comes in )

Blurry: ( Sighs) Have to keep my balence. ( Dances more and her arm gets caught)

Blurry: ( Blushes) Huh?

Kaifes: Hello Dearie need help on dancing?

( Spins Blurry around making her dizzy)

Blurry: Gaaaah!!!! ( Pulls her arms away from Kaifes and runs the other direction )

Kaifes: What just happened there?

In the cellar

Blurry: Well I can make spells and other magic potions to work since reading and dancing didn't work out.

Auriela: Hi Blurry need some assistance?

Blurry: Ahhhh!!! ( Gets out of the cellar)

Auriela: What is she up too?

In a pocket Game

Blurry: I can play a little poker game for a bit.

Mr: Bones: Your still gonna die!!!

Blurry: Oh Come on!!!!

Curtis: HEY sweetie care for a drink and mind if I join in I'm a professional of poker.

Blurry: Ugh why do all these Villians have to bother me now!!!!

Curtis: HEY wait? What about the game?

( Blurry gets out)

Curtis: I need another drink hey Mr. Bones wanna play cards.

Mr Bones: Your gonna die.

Curtis: ( Rolls his eyes)

( Blurry runs back to her room and hears Duke, Missi, Kaifes, Mr. Bones, Auriela, and Curtis on her door as she heads to her secret hiding place)

Blurry: ( Sighs) Can't a girl get peace and quiet for once in her life! ( Sighs and falls on the floor exhausted from running)

The End?

New Story coming in 2019 see you soon my pretty darlings ;)

Hope you guys enjoy❤