Chapter 4

Simba took the others around Pride Rock to get Nala. They soon found the other lionesses all together, hanging out under the shady trees to keep cool. 

Simba then found Nala with her mother. 

"Hey, Nala" Simba greeted his best friend. 

"Hi, Nala" The adventure kids also greeted. 

"Hey, everybody" Nala smiled to her friends until she noticed Kimba/Leo. 

"And who's this?" She questioned, giving an odd look at the white lion. 

"This is Kimba" Simba introduced. 

"Well that's confusing" Nala said, seeing that their names almost sounded exactly the same. 

"We just call him Leo" David explained. 

"Nice to meet you" Leo greeted Nala with a friendly smile.

"I've never seen a white lion in the Pridelands before" Nala mentioned, being very interested as she looked at Kimba/Leo. 

"He's on a mission to get back home to take his father's place as Jungle Emperor" Teeders and the others explained. 

"I wanna make my father proud" Leo mentioned. Nala seemed to smile to that. 

"Now lets go" Simba whispered, specifically to Nala. "I just heard about this great place" 

"Simba, I'm kind of in the middle of a bath" Nala replied, clearly showing to be in her mother's paws.  

"And it's time for yours" Sarabi told her son. 

Simba tried to get away, but was caught by Sarabi and she began licking his fur. 

"Mom!" Simba groaned in embarrassment. "I can do it myself" 

"Come on, behind the ears" Sarabi said, as she continued cleaning her son. 

"You're messing up my mane!" Simba complained. The kids giggled a little to that. 

"I'm so glad that's not how we have to take our baths" Cynthia mentioned and the others all agreed. 

"Okay, okay, I'm clean" Simba groaned. "Can we go now?"

"So where are we going?" Nala asked. "It better not be anyplace dumb"

"No. It's really cool" Simba told his best friend. 

"So where is this 'really cool' place?" Sarabi asked her son with a smirk. 

"Oh... Uh, around the water hole" Simba lied. 

"The water hole!?" Nala scoffed. "What's so great about the water hole?"

"I'll show you when we get there" Simba told her through his teeth, implying to her that his idea was secret.  

"Oh..."  Nala now understood. 

"I wonder where he's taking us" Ann whispered to the others. 

"Probably some place dangerous" Brock whispered back to his twin sister. 

"I was afraid you'd say that" Kali said to her brother. 

"Oh, I hate epic adventures" Cynthia groaned in complaint. 

"Leo, you can come too" Simba invited. 

"Okay" the white lion smiled, feeling happy about that. 

"Mom, can I go with Simba?" Nala then asked her mother. 

"Hmm... What do you think, Sarabi?" Sarafina asked her friend. 

"Well..." the lion queen thought.