Chapter 1

Cynthia groaned, complaining. "Why are we doing this again?"

"Because," Kali explained to her friend. "Adventuregirl5 agreed she'd do this story after having a vote on it. Besides, we can't let our fans down"

"Fine" Cynthia grumbled while rolling her eyes, not liking this one bit. 

Adventuregirl5 then came in. "Okay, everybody. Get into positions" she told everyone and they did. 

A/N: Thank you all again for your votes and such to have me do this crossover. And remember, it's all up to you whether this story succeeds or not. Other than that, Enjoy! :)

P.S: Frozen will always be the best in my opinion. Always and forever. I'll never let it go!!!

Okay, enough of that. Lets get this show on the road here.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Up on the top of Pride Rock that was on fire~

"You can't win, Scar!" a lion told another lion that was evil. 

"This is my kingdom! MY DESTINY!" the evil lion known as Scar exclaimed in anger, before he attacked the other lion. 

"Get him, Simba!" the adventure kids were encouraging the good lion while they watched the fight. 

The two lions continued what was a fight to the death, until...

"Whoa! Whoa! Whoa! Okay," Kali started. "You're probably all wondering why we're on the top of this firey rock on fire, watching two lions having a bloody fight to the death?" 

"Well now, we'll tell you the whole story...."

Back to the Very beginning of this story~

The little adventure kids, including Jacob, were all sitting around in the living room bored with nothing to do. Waiting for anything that could lead to their next adventure, when....

"Hey, guys! Look what I got!" Kali came running into the room with some tickets in her hand. 

"What are those?" David asked, coming out of his seat. 

"Oh, nothing special... Just plane tickets to Africa!" the lead adventure girl exclaimed in excitement. 

"Where'd you get them?" Jacob asked his younger half sister, referring to the plane tickets. 

"From the Kratt brothers and Zoboomafoo" Kali replied. 

"Oh, are they those guys who always like exploring the jungle with that bouncing monkey?" Teeders asked. 

"It's a lemur" Kali corrected her friend. 

"We get to go to Africa! We get to go to Africa!" the twins jumped around, being excited. 

"Well if you're all going, I'm going too" Jacob told the adventure kids, wanting to keep an eye on them so they didn't cause any trouble. 

Kali and the younger kids all just groaned in response. Everyone was excited to be going on this trip... Except Cynthia. 

"Why do I always have to go on these dangerous adventures with you?" the young snobby fashionista pouted. 

"Cynthia, if you really don't want to go you don't have to" Teeders told her. 

"Really?" Cynthia asked. 

"No" Teeders replied. 

"Really?" Cynthia asked again

"No" Teeders replied again. 

"Really?" Cynthia kept asking. 

"Yes" Teeders smiled.