Introduction

Elite Secret Agency also known as E.S.A is an Agency which is known to all Organizations on Earth. In the year 2045, during the World War III, the world discovered that some people are special. There are super powers existing in this world more likely to be; frost, telekenesis, flight, strength, thunder, light, fire, water, healing, wind, time control, teleportation, etc. People with these powers have birthmarks which glows as their abilities evolve.

E.S.A has the most powerful supers; Bon't also known as Binge, she has healing powers. She discovered her ability when her brother was shot by the Japanese, they did not believe it at first, but they've accepted it as time goes by.

Yvonne Zyril, the girl with Time Control powers, unlike Bon't, she discovered her powers before the war and she was also the one to stop the war without anyone knowing.

Goddess Ara, but she preffered to be called Bella, her power is frost, and like Yvonne, she had her powers before the war, and like her power she has a cold personality and her only family are her pets and her twin Alexia.

Alexia Klyne, she has telekenesis power. She's more matured than others even though she's the youngest, that's why the whole Agency calls her as the Genius one.

Genie, a member with thunder ability; she never knew about her power until Miss Loida, the big boss of E.S.A came by her house, that was the day she discovered her ability.

Sheenn, she has the flight power. Sheenn is the bubbly and the positive one.

Chandler, the laser boy, he has light power. Chandler and Bon't are rivals since they met each other. They have the same leader type personality, that's why they always fight when it comes to leadership.

Xander, he has the wind ability, he is so conceited that Yvonne hated him a lot.

Kristopfer, the water bender. He loves Goddess Ara, but she doesn't feel the same, that's why he courted her for four years now.

Han or LH, he has the teleportation power. He's the silent one but then he's genius too.

Ivan, the heartthrob, with his strength power, Bella, Genie and Alexia, admire him.

Last but not the least, Lloyd, the fire bender. He is Sheenn's lover. They say that they're a couple made in heaven.

You've met the Agents. Let's now see, what their world looks like.