EPILOGUE

EPILOGUE

In this world full of lies, my truth was my greatest regret. I lost four of my love ones. The most painful was when he literally gave me his heart years ago.

"I'd rather die because of you not because of brain cancer."

He didn't even heard how Val Moretti fell for Val del Fuego. They say we were each other's first love. How I wished that I could remember everything from the past but Dr. Foster said my memories during my first six vanished already in my mind.

What remained was his heart and his words.

Guilt was all over me when I remembered how I begged Val to stay with me since then but it always ended up me looking for Nico. Val was there. He did never leave me but I forgotten him. His smile was the first scenery I could see before. His warmth was my comfort since then. All deja vu on how Nico took care of me as a butler, was originally Val's gestures.

"He told me you liked being carried like baby. He said you like hugs. He told me that you like kisses on your forehead so that's what I did."

But I love it more how Val do it to me.

"Excuse, Ma'am. They're here already," it was my secretary.

I wiped my tears and returned Valentino's picture on the desk.

Then, the office door opened.

"Mommy!"

"Mom!!"

I smiled. It was like all the lonesome in me run away when I saw my twins.

"Hey my babies!" I welcomed them with hugs and kisses. "How's school?"

"It was fun Mom!" my boy said enthusiastically.

"I got perfect score!" my girl showed me her paper.

I'm happily leaving with them but I know we would be happier if we were with their Dad.

These two just came from my life unexpectedly. They were brought to me a month after I was out of the hospital.

At first, I didn't believe that they came from me. I never had any. It was Dr. Foster who explained me everything.

Val requested it before the transplant was conducted. I was amazed how science and technology did it. I also asked for DNA tests and it went all positive.

Aside from that, all Val's wealth were named after me.

Who would have thought that "Natalie Chain of Hotels and Resorts" were for me?

Val even built and design a mansion. Before, it was full of loneliness around but when I've met our children, rainbows started to surround not just the house but also my life.

He made video documentations of everything we've been through since we were kids. There I discovered that he's already suffering from a brain disease before I knew my heart's. He has a diary and letters from the very first day 'til the end.

Though, I'm sorry. I don't want to share it here. It's special and exclusively for me.

This would be the shortest end ever but it's how I like to end this story.

To Nicolas and Hera Salvador, thank you for being with me even though I was pushing the both of you away. I'm happy that we're all free from the past and will always be there for each other.

To Mama and Papa , thank you for accepting our children in the house of Moretti. Most of all thank you for giving the love you have given me to them. I love you.

To Dr. Ferdinand Foster, I appreciate your patience, loyalty and service to me and my family even though I'm totally healed now.

To Mama, Papa and Ate Norie, please take care of my Valentino right there. I love you all. I'm sorry if I was not able to take care of your hearts. No one can replace you ever in my life.

To our twins Valerie Nathaniela and Valentine Nathaniel Salavador del Fuego, Mom and Dad loves you so much. I'll fulfill everything that you need and wants. Both of you are Mom's life.

To Valentino Rolando y del Fuego, I love you. I'm sorry for forgetting you. I'm sorry for not fighting for you. I promise to take care of our children. I promise to live for them. I promise to take care of our heart. God knows how I wanted to be with you, but you were right that a single reason can make someone stay. We had a short time together but I know our love will lasts forever. And if one day, my time was through, I'll never find another one after you.

-THE END-

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING AFTER YOU ❤

New Story!!!

Ben and Ben Series #1: Masyado Pang Maaga

Ben and Ben Series #2: Ride Home

Just check my profile :)) Thank you!❤

Thank you po sa mga nagbasa from first chapter hanggang dito. Again I would like to apologize for the so many errors I had in this story. At medyo na rush ko na etong last chapters. I need to move to my school na po kasi. Hopefully, I can check my WP during school days coz Wattpad is lifest. This is my second story but I like it more than the first so huwag niyo na basahin yung na una! HAHAHA. Feel free to comment and react. Kung karapatdapat mang iboto, thank you sa VOTE. Sana darating yung panahon na hindi lang ako ang magbabasa ng kwentong ito. LOL :>>

PS. I think this story has the shortest epilogue ever.

PPS. I'LL TRY TO EDIT ALL PARTS KAPAH MAY EXTRA TIME. MAY WORK PO KASI AKO. EASE BARE WITH ME.