CHAPTER 7

AN// hehe sorry po ngayon lang naka UD kasi naging busy ako sa school thingys 

Edited~ 4/28/2021

"I know who you are, Lady Vega Alphae Lyrae Moretti."

My heart instantly beated fast. "Y-you knew something about my past?" I can't help to stop myself from smiling.

"I know every single details about you. I am part of your past, present and hopefully future," Madame Veronica said with his soft voice.

"Are you my fairy time-keeper?" I joked.

"No, but I can be your fairy godmother," she smiled sweetly.

"If that's the case, I can meet my family soon!" I clasped my hadns with excitement.

"Lyrae, calm down. Listen to me first."

I sat straight. Bigla tuloy akong kinabahan dahil sa pagbago ng tono ng kanyang pananalita. Hinawakan niya ang magkabila kong kamay at marahang pinipisil iyon.

"As what I have said earlier, I'm not the right person to tell you. I'm sorry."

"W-why?" My shoulder fell, and I was a little bit disappointed because I was hopeful that she could help me.

"Because I respect your family so much. I know you really want to meet them and so as them but you have to be patient a little more. Nico and Valentino were getting near to finish the investigation. Sooner or later you will meet and know your family. Tonight isn't the right time."

"No! It's your choice if you're going to tell me but you don't want to! Can't you see? I'm literally dying to see them!" Tears started to fell my eyes.

Why can't just she tell me? I'm loosing a huge chance here! Is it really that hard to say about my past?

"Who are you in my past, Madame Veronica?""

Another thing came into my mind.

"My Mama and Papa. You're good friends with them. Does it mean they know about me, too?!?" I exclaimed.

Kasi kung may alam sila, hindi ko alam kung matutuwa ako o magagalit e.

"No, hija. Don't get me wrong. Your Mama and Papa doesn't know a single thing about your past. They don't know about me being part of your it either," Madame Veronica tried to calm me down.

"Then, what's the point of telling me that you know my past?!!" I exclaimed.

"Lyrae, just rest for tonight. I'll talk to you more about this before you go back to US, in the next two days. I promise, if the investigation was not yet finished, I'll tell you everything you want to know."

Halo-halo ang nararamdaman ko ngayon. Excitement, pain, joy, anger pero mas pinili kong iiyak na lang muna para mabawasan kahit papano ang sakit.

Gustong-gusto ko na malaman ngayon na mismo kung nasaan ang pamilya ko. I want to see them before I die.

Kanina pang mabilis na tumitibok ang puso ko at nakakasama ito sa aking kalagayan. I was thinking of Nico. I don't want him to be worried of me so even it is against my will, I took a deep breathe and calmed down slowly.

Halos isang oras bago ko naibalik ang maayos na paghinga. Madame Veronica didn't left me after all with the thought na aatakihin ako sa puso.

Nice one heart. You survived this one.

Pagbalik ko sa kwarto. I was surprised when I saw Nico peacefully sleeping in the couch.

That's the first time he slept first before me. He must be very tired.