PROLOGUE

Many appreciates the beauty of the stars specially when it sparkles in the sky. I'm one of their fans since I was a kid. I like to write poems. I like to draw the universe and the night skies.

Right now, it's all the city lights that I see. The Empire State Building is waving at me. I wish I could have a never ending escapade around the world but I know, it would be impossible.

I want to find my biological parents. I want to ask them why did they left me that day. I was fighting to live for them but they failed me. Waking up alone after 10 years was my greatest nightmare.

"Lady Lyrae, the private plane is waiting for you," my butler, Nico, entered my room.

"Salamat," I gave him my luggage and bags.

"Are you sure about this, my princess?" Mom also came into my room. I know she doesn't want me to leave but my eagerness to find my biological parents are what I really wanted to do while I'm still breathing.

Mama Olivia Moretti and Papa Roberto Moretti, my adoptive parents are well-known in Italy but they're here with me in New York since the day I woke up from comma.

"Yes, Mama. Don't worry. I'll always call you and I'll be back as soon as my three-month visa expires," I assured Mama. I appreciate their love for me. They never left me as a recovered from my comma. They adopted me legally as both American and Italian citizen.

They honestly told me that I'm a pure blooded Filipino. Nurses testified it when my 'parents' brought me to the hospital when I was six. Sadly, they didn't get their names. Only the CCTV footage of the hospital that time was my last hope but it was corrupted.

It's hard to track them. My memories vanished and left nothing even my name. It was Mama and Papa who gave me a new one.

My life story was complicated as you can never imagined. That's why for five years after I woke up, I was home schooled. Everyone was taking care of me. Then, I asked Mama and Papa to help me find my parents. I only got few information like they lived at San Diego before and my Dad owns a coffee shop but we cannot find even a single picture of them.

Then, a year ago, an agent informed us that my parents were spotted in the Philippines. A picture was sent to me and at the back was two names written on it – Narcisso Rodriguez and Corazon Rodriguez

I didn't think twice to follow this kind of hope. I bought a house in the Philippines and this day, is the day I've get to step in the country where my blood belongs.

Author's Note:

HI! I have a new story entitled, "Ben & Ben Series #1: Masyado Pang Maaga". You can check the story on my profile!