Chapter 7

*Ricky's POV*

I was awake and thinking about how we all were getting pretty stir crazy. I turned over to wake Jenn up.

"Jenn, honey, wake up." I said as I started to stroke her face.

"What Rick? I'm trying to sleep." She replied sleepily.

"I was thinking. Why don't we take Elisabeth to Six Flags? She's old enough now that we can." I told her.

"Are you sure that's a good idea?" She asked.

"Yeah. Want me to go wake the others and get them on board?" I told her.

"Yeah but wait a few hours. It's just after 1 in the morning." She replied before turning over to snuggle up to me.

"I will. I'll set the alarm for 5 and go get everyone up." I replied pulling her closer.

*4 hours later. Still Ricky's POV*

The alarm went off and I popped awake. I pulled on a pair of shorts and went to talk to the others. I started with Dani and Sam since their room were right next to mine and Jenn's. I knocked and waited because as hard as they were trying Dani just couldn't be silent.

Finally I heard "Come in."

I opened the door and walked in.

"Sorry to interrupt girls." I said closing the door behind me.

"It's fine. You caught us at the end anyway." Sam replied.

"So what's on your mind?" Dani asked.

"How would you like to go to Six Flags with us? I thought about having everyone go." I told them.

"Sounds good. Let us just showered and dressed. We'll met you downstairs." Dani replied.

I nodded and turned around to walk out.

"Rick, keep an eye on Elisabeth today." Dani said before I walked out.

"I will." I simply said and went to wake the others.

After I woke the others and seeing Fran completely naked I went to get Jenn up and dressed.

"You don't need makeup. You'll just sweat it off but do wear a bikini." I told her when she went to get her make up out.

"Okay." She replied and pulled out a black bikini.

She put it on then added shorts and her modified Suicide Silence shirt. She added converses and was ready to go.

"Sunscreen. We'll all need it. There should be SPF 100 in the hallway bathroom if nobody is in there. Make sure Elisabeth is getting dressed too. " I said.

"Okay. You get dressed yourself." She replied.

She walked out the room and I quickly got dressed. She came back a few minutes with the sunscreen and Elisabeth.

"I already put some on Elisabeth." Jenn said.

"Okay. Come put some on me and then I'll put some on you. After that we'll pass it around the rooms so everyone can put some on." I told her.

Elisabeth came over to sit on the bed with me.

"Are you excited for today?" I asked her.

"Yes Daddy." She replied.

"You stay close to me, mommy or any of the others. Okay?" I told her.

"Okay Daddy." She replied.

Jenn yelled for us to come down so I turned off the lamp by the bed then me and Elisabeth walked down the stairs. After figuring out who was riding with who we headed out.

*Hours Later. Jenn's POV*

"Mommy I'm hungry and I have to go potty." Elisabeth told me when we got off the last ride.

"Okay honey. We'll got find the bathrooms then we'll meet up the others. It's almost time to put more sunscreen on anyway." I replied.

After walking through the crowds we found the bathrooms.

"Do you want me to go in with you?" I asked.

"No mommy. I'll be fine." She replied.

I stood outside of the bathroom door waiting. I thought to the others where I was. It only took a minute for her to use the bathroom so I thought she should be coming out by now.

"Elisabeth honey, you okay in there?" I called.

When I didn't get a response I panicked.

"Rick, everyone! Something has happened to Elisabeth!" I thought yelled.

"We'll be right there." I got in unison from everyone.

It only took everyone a few seconds to reach me.

"Nobody saw anything on the way here." Chris answered my thoughts about exposure.

"Jenn, Dani, Sam, Sabrina, Kylie, Kate, Allie, Ryan Ashley. Go check out the bathroom. Somebody had to be waiting for Elisabeth to not make any sound." Rick said to us in a shaky voice.

We went in and discovered that the bathroom had two entrances and there was a clear chemical smell.

"Chloroform." Dani informed us.

"Somebody was waiting for god knows how long." Kylie said.

"Others had to be stationed in other bathrooms because there's no way they could have known which one we were gonna go to and when." I replied.

"We should go out and tell the others." Allie suggested.

We all walked out of the bathroom and met up with the guys.

"There were two entrances to the bathroom and there was Chloroform in there as well." Dani informed them.

"What are we gonna do. There's no way to track whoever took her and she doesn't have the telepathy gift we all get." Chris replied.

"Actually there is a way we can track her. There's been a side effect of the cure or it's a late developing gift but I can feel her. It's only with those I'm close to. It could have formed when I was sick and she was spending so much time with me." Brandon said.

"Okay. We can use that. We'll go back to the house, get changed and start tracking her." Rick replied.

We left the park and sped toward the house.