Chapter 6

Dani's POV

It's been a week since we gave Brandon the cure and so far there's been no sign of him ever being sick. He had been out of the room talking on his phone. He returned to where we all were and sat back down in his chair.

"That was my parents. They're coming to see me and the one that discovered the cure." He said to us.

"Meaning me. Lovely." I muttered.

"They aren't that bad. They just want to thank the one that kept our family line alive. I am Royal remember." Brandon replied.

"Well I had to keep one of my favorite drummers alive." I replied.

"True. They'll be here in a few hours. Anything you wanna do beforehand?" Brandon asked.

"Can I go to Balz and Ryan Ashley's shop? I wanna see it." I replied.

"You also want Ryan Ashley to start on your tattoos." Sam whispered.

"True." I stated.

"Yeah. Let me go see if any if the others wanna go." Brandon said before heading upstairs.

"You have the pictures on your phone right?" Sam asked.

"Yep." I replied pulling said phone out of my back pocket.

"Where's Dad?" I asked finally noticing that he wasn't in the room.

"He's out back with Elisabeth. He agreed to watch her while we're at Balz and Ryan Ashley's shop." Jenn replied.

"Oh okay." I replied.

The rest of them came downstairs and we left a few minutes later.

*Skipping Drive*

Still Dani's POV

We pulled up to the shop and I looked at it. I've seen pictures of it but like meeting the band and becoming a vampire I never thought I would be here.

"Ready to go in?" Sam asked.

"Yeah. I'm ready." I replied.

We got out of the truck and waited for the other to join us. Once everyone was out of their cars we went in where Balz greeted us.

"What's going on? Is something wrong?" He asked.

"Nothing's wrong. Dani just wanted to see the shop and if Ryan Ashley would start on the tattoos she wants done." Sam told Balz.

"I'll go see if Ryan's busy. She's in the back. I'll just be a second. Go ahead and look around." Balz told us before going to the back of the shop.

We started looking at all the weird stuff they had in the shop. It was pretty cool.

"Pretty weird but cool huh?" Chris said coming up behind me.

"Yeah it is. I never knew that I would actually find all this stuff cool." I replied.

"She's free. I'll take you back Dani." Balz said.

I left the rest of the group out front and followed Balz into the tattoo shop part.

"Hey gorgeous. Got it cleaned up yet?" Balz said.

"Yeah. Just finished." Ryan Ashley replied.

We walked into a big room that served at the tattoo part.

"Hey Dani." Ryan Ashley said once she saw me.

"Hey Ryan." I replied.

"So what am I going to be putting on your pretty skin?" She asked.