My Queen - {Yandere!King Knight x Reader}

Before I start, this was a request from @ThisPandaChick and I apologize if the yandere aspect of this oneshot is not written well. I'm not good with this kind of stuff.

(Y/N) was known as the fairest maiden in the kingdom. She was quite beautiful, although she didn't consider herself to be. Her (h/l) (h/c) hair shone brilliantly as it flowed with the wind. Her skin seemed to glow when the light would caress it. Her (e/c) eyes would sparkle like diamonds when she was happy, and her lips were soft and gentle. Her voice sounded angelic no matter what phrase left her mouth, and her smile was stunning. Her personality was the best of all. Kind and gentle, treating everyone with generosity, no matter who they were or what social class. She was the only maiden that King Knight had eyes for.

Ah, if only he could get her to love him. But how? She cared not for jewels and riches, nor a high social class. She looked past their appearance on the outside. The most important thing to her was the other's heart. How could he attract her to him with the demon that was inside him, lusting for blood?

No. He would push away the demon and its desires. He wouldn't let it have its way. He stood up from his throne, and decided to buy more armor polish.

He was on his way to the armory when he heard a familiar female voice screaming. "Help! P-please, somebody help!" Without even thinking, he ran in that direction, making sure he brought his scepter.

⚠️‼️ WARNING! THE FOLLOWING SCENE CONTAINS SEXUAL HARRASSMENT. IF YOU AREN'T COMFORTABLE READING THINGS LIKE THAT, PLEASE SKIP TO THE PART WHEN I GIVE YOU THE ALL CLEAR. ‼️⚠️

When he found her, he was boiling with rage. A filthy commoner had his unworthy hands touching the soft, delicate skin of his queen. She lay against the wall, desperately trying to push the man away as he touched her body inappropriately.

He could watch no more. Her cries of distress were too much for him to bear. "You there! What do you think you're doing, touching her like that?" He inquired angrily, stepping forward.

"She owed me a reward, and I am only claiming it for myself," he chuckled darkly, continuing to harass her.

King Knight stepped forward furiously, grabbing him by the neck and throwing him to the ground. "You think that is enough to justify your actions? You are trying to rape her!" He growled, standing in front of the woman. He removed his cape and covered her body in courtesy. The young lady gratefully used the cape to cover herself.

King Knight didn't stop there, though. He continued to fight, repeatedly delivering harsh blows to his opponent. When he had finally gotten it all out of his system, the male who had harassed her was bloody and bruised. He turned back to the female, who was staring at him, shaking slightly.

⚠️‼️SAFE POINT! YOU MAY READ NOW. ‼️⚠️

"Greetings, fair maiden. I am King Knight. May I ask your name?" He spoke confidently, looking down at her. The maiden clutched the cape to her chest, biting her lip slightly. She took a deep breath, and said her name.

"(Y-Y/N)." She felt nervous still, since she still didn't have her clothing back. King Knight noticed this and went to retrieve her clothing, but when he found it, it was torn to shreds, and unwearable.

"Well, (Y/N)... I am afraid that the clothing you once wore is no longer able to be worn. However, I do know of a place you can get something to wear," the kingly knight stated, offering her a hand. She took it, keeping one arm around the blanket. King Knight lifted his helmet slightly to kiss her hand in respect.

King Knight started to lead her along a path to the boutique that had the most gorgeous dresses. As they walked, he led her by the hand. (Y/N) blushed slightly, as she had no experience with real romance before. When they arrived, the knight held the door open for her, and she walked inside after thanking him. She looked around in shock, absolutely stunned by how beautiful the dresses were.

"K-King Knight, I simply cannot accept this kind of a gift! I-it would be much too expensive," she said, turning to him.

"Nonsense," King Knight replied. "I couldn't send you back home without something to wear, now could I?"

With that statement, her face flushed, and she started to peruse the dresses. She saw many gorgeous dresses, but didn't pick them out. She picked one of the simpler ones, and King Knight helped her purchase it. He turned away as she changed out of respect. When she was done, he turned around and could feel himself blush.

"H-how do I look...?" The maiden asked timidly.

"Absolutely stunning," he replied, smiling from underneath his helmet. He offered her his hand once more, and they left the boutique.

By this time, it was nearly nightfall, so the knight took her to Pridemoor Keep. The maiden followed, and stayed the night in a separate room that he had shown her to out of courtesy.

When the sun rose, (Y/N) woke and went to find the knight that had saved her. King Knight was on his throne, and when she found him, she thanked him graciously. She was surprised when he got off the throne, and took off his helmet, revealing his green eyes and curly blonde locks. He held her hands, and spoke.

"(Y/N)... Please stay with me. I have not once felt so strong a desire for a woman. You are the only woman I want. So please..."

(Y/N) was shocked. "Y-you... want me to stay with you...?" She thought for a moment, and she realized that she wanted him, too. She had never met such a gentleman in her life. Her decision was made.

"K-King Knight... I will stay." She spoke with a smile, and he kissed her gently, placing his hands on her hips. When he pulled away, he spoke softly to her.

"If anyone ever hurts you again, they will have to answer to me, for you are my queen."