My Knight in Shining Armour

This boy leads me to a cabin. "This is where I stay. We can hitch a ride on one of the Capitol trucks tomorrow morning."

"What is your name?" I randomly ask.

"Damocles," he answers with a lazy look in his eyes. "What's yours?"

"Didn't my father tell you my name? Or did he just expect you to find me?" I say with a giggle.

"He said, and I quote, 'look for a girl with black hair, curly, and dark blue-grey eyes. Call her Violet, and she'll know to come with you. Should have said Violet earlier before you slapped me," he lightly touches the cheek which I hit.

"Oh yeah, sorry 'bout that," I apologize.

"No problem, it barely even hurt."

"Wait, what about my family back home?"

"Isn't your home in District 13?"

"No. District 2!"

"Calm down, we'll get them."

"Good. I could never leave without them."

"We'll have to get them before morning. Where do they live?"

"Up a little ways from here. Are we going now?"

"Yes." We start off towards home. I can't wait to see the look on their face when they see me.

"First let me go change," Damocles says. He walks into the cabin while I wait outside. Once he comes out he's wearing dark blue jeans and a black sweatshirt. "Lead the way," he tells me.

15 minutes later

"Here" I say proudly. Some people watch us. "Raven...?" Hestia says.

"Yes, it's me!" I say excitedly. Hestia backs away. Weird.

"Hmm, you sure have friends here." Damocles comments.

"Hush up," I laugh as we walk in. Everything is empty.

"They took them," Hestia suddenly appears at the door. "Just after the day they took you. Sorry honey," Hestia shakes her head sympathetically and walks back to her own house.

"Sorry, I guess we can only go back," Damocles says.

"Ya, I guess,"

"It's getting too late to travel. It wouldn't be too... er... painful for you if we stayed the night?"

"No!" I snap. "I'm no baby." I grew up fast, but slowly I realized I was going to cry. "I'm going to bed," I mutter quickly as I exit the room. I know they are still alive. They have to be.

The next chapter will be in Ever (the mother), Genesis, and Saynia POV. Probably, tell me what you think!!!