It All Comes Crashing Down

After about 2 hours of being in the shack with Snow, a guard finally comes to lead us someplace new.

"Took you long enough," Snow snarled. "Where are we?" The guard struggled to answer. "Come on get the shit out of your mouth, where are we?!"

"We are- you are- we all are in District 1."

"Excellent. That's close enough to the Capitol. They should welcome us."

"But Sir, there's rebellion there, too. The Mocking Jay, oh... I mean Katniss Everdeen, stirred up some 'lost' feelings and, well, after both Glimmer and Marvel died, they didn't have a Victor to brag over. They are most certainly against you, Mr. President."

"Shut up! Maybe SOME of those filthy bottom feeders are against us, but I know that 1 is and will always be loyal to me. Any objections?"

The guard looks panicked. "No sir," he mutters. Snow and I boldly walk out. One man spots us. "Who is she?" he asks some other man. Then it hits me. That's the same guy who waited on us when we were here last.

"Get the President! Support the Mocking Jay!" All at once a mob rushes at Snow, so at me too. We run for dear life. I hear a few gun shots before I'm put in a car. "Drive!" Snow commands. We burn rubber out of there.

How do you like it so far? What's your favorite character? What do you think will happen next? Tell me in the comments!!

With Love From,

Averie