Chapter 7: I'm glad i'm with you

The young woman was surrounded by darkness still, feeling warm and comfy. She felt as though she was resting in a warm bed during a hot summer day, feeling the soft sunshine gently spread over the bed. Was she dead once more? was this heaven? She slowly opened her eyes, looking around as she was back in Alastor's bed. She looked around a bit confused until she heard a soft sweet voice she knew all too well.

"(Y/N)... I'm so glad. How are you feeling?"
The man was sitting on the side of her bed, watching over her. His face was not showing his usual go lucky grin. It was riddled with worry and concern but also a smile trying to keep those worries away. A gentle hand stroked her (H/C) away from her face. She felt tears well up in her eyes as she looked to him. "much better now that I see you..." she smiled through the tears.

The man softly kissed her lips, gently cupping her still bruised cheek with his hand. He worried for her much more than he wanted to admit. She let herself go to him, kissing back softly. He soon pulled back slowly and looked in her eyes. "I'm sorry you had to go through all this...I promised to protect you and yet..."
The young woman held the hand that was pressed on her cheek and she smiled. "You did protect me...If you didn't save me...Id be gone...I wouldn't have seen you again or feel your tender kisses on my lips...." she looked to him and cupped his cheek. "You saved me and I am so glad to be here with you..."

Those words were more than enough to leave the red demon, speechless. Such a kind smile.. even after all this pain, she still wanted to stay with him and happily smile. She wasn't strong physically but she was strong in a way that some in hell could not keep up for long. The strength to keep smiling and be positive of what is to come.

He kissed at her head tenderly and happily smiled.
"I'm so glad to have you here with me, my darling. You are an angel in this hell and I will make sure to make you happy." He hugged her softly, making sure not to hurt her.

She smiled and hugged back happily as tears came up. "I love you Alastor. I'll make sure to make you happy too. After all..." she gently looked to him as he pulled back as bit. "You are my one and only...even if that sounds cliche...its true.."

Alastor kissed her lips in response and the young woman was filled with joy. The fear she felt before vanished because of that one demon.

"Hey umm.. you guys ok?" Angel stood in the doorway, covered in bruises still.
"Angel, are you ok?" (Y/N) asked in a worry.
"eh I'll be fine. I was more worried about you for a minute. When I woke up, I saw you completely passed out in the bed and Alastor holding you close. I thought the worst until i saw you breathing." he smiled "I'm sorry you went through all that."
She smiled. "you haven't done anything wrong Angel. Thank you for everything."

Angel was left a bit speechless but responded with a smile. "oh I almost forgot. hey alastor, where did that asshole go anyway? did you see him?" Angel asked innocently.
The young woman still remembered that odd realm the man, her and alastor went to. Undoubtably that man was no more.
"Oh.." Alastor answered. "he won't be with us anymore."
Angel quickly put the pieces together.
"oooh. carry on radio demon." he said in a nervous laugh.

The young woman giggled a bit at Angel's reaction and soon the atmosphere felt so much lighter. She really was one of a kind in this hellish place. Alastor knew that all too well and wanted to protect her at all cost. The young woman felt the demon pull her close as he laid a kiss on her lips and looked to her once more. 

"I love you darling. Don't ever change." He whispered in her ear.

Days went by as peace returned to the home.
(Y/N) learned ways to defend herself with Angel so she wouldn't be stuck in such a messy situation again. She soon returned to sing in certain bars but for every bar she went to sing in, Alastor would be in the back, watching over and enjoying her delightful voice every time. The two were well known since then and demons knew they should stay away from the radio demon and his lovely wife.

Rumours spread fast in hell. And during certain nights, some demons could hear on their radios the soft voice of an Angel in hell.

The end