Chapter 4: Opening up

A little while later,

Alastor and (Y/N) sat down on a warm couch, Alastor held her close, gently petting her head. "Tell me all that's happened..." The woman shivered at the thought reliving that day. But she felt his hand gently intertwine with hers and her fears began sliding off of her..

"I....when i was alive... I was an aspiring signer... I would sing at a few bars, city to city and soon enough i made it to new york. I thought i made it big. But with that popularity...I also got the bad kind of attention too."
Alastor wrapped her in his jacket and gently pulled her closer, feeling her shake a bit. "Keep going if you can."

She nodded and sighed.

"One night, I was performing at a radio show that was well known in my town. It was one of the most exciting moments in my life. But little did I know, a man snuck into the studio. I went to the bathroom to freshen up and then I saw-" Her eyes widened like plates as she shivered even more, feeling tears. "than i saw that man walk in...." she said sobbing.

Alastor's eyes widened. He was trying hard to stay calm but she could already tell some anger could be felt. "....if you want to stop, its ok...." he softly whispered, in a calm tone.
"No...I'll...I'll continue my story...I need to tell someone.." she took a breath and continued.
"so...as i was at the sink, this man walked in, his eyes looked like the one's of a murderer. He wasn't right...and i knew that if i screamed or anything like that, he'd immediately try to leap at me. So...I tried to calmly tell him that he should leave but as soon as I said anything, he'd threaten me. Said that if i didn't follow his orders he'd kill me..." she shivered softly as tears streamed down. "He pushed me against a wall and before he could do anything, I....i tried to fight him back, pulling out my small pocket knife from my purse..." she looked to her now shaky hands. "That's when I....I...."

She finally let out a soft cry. "I stabbed him in the neck and then...he was gone..." Alastor was quiet. His usual smiles and toothy grins were now a concerned look.

"I....I then was left there shivering on the floor. After what felt like an eternity, I tried getting up, shaking like a leaf. I walked slowly to the door but once i opened it,...I only saw a man with a gun pointed at my forehead. And then...that's when i heard that chilling phrase..."You killed one of my men....it's only fair." and then everything went blank and i awakened in hell."

Her body was still as shaken as she relived those moments. "I...i guessed the reason why i was sent to hell was...because i took that life.." she giggled but soon sadness took over. "I guess a life is still a life."

Alastor hugged her tightly, hiding his face away from her by doing so. His hold was tight but it showed he cared.
"(Y/N).... whoever that man was....and what he did......I won't let him or anyone hurt you... you don't deserve this kind of pain." Her arms wrapped around the tall man and buried her face in his chest, sobbing.

He looked down to her, gently petting her, seeing this precious one who has shown him her weakness, her past. She fully opened herself to him and now he was the one to console her and softly caress her head.

He gently laid a kiss on her head and smiled softly. "thank you for telling me, my dear." She softly calmed down at his words.
"thank you for listening I-" before finishing her phrase, the man softly placed his index finger under her chin, gently raising her eyes to him.

"my dear...I'm glad i met you..." he said. His smile was genuine. Not one to scare. But one of pure kindness.
"Alastor...I...I need to tell...I'm...I'm really glad i met you too... your kindness...your sweet words...your gentle kiss.. I can't erase them from my mind. I...Is it wrong of me to feel like this when I'm with y-"

Her eyes looked away a bit frightened that he wouldn't share the same feeling. Some of her previous tears streamed down but were quickly caught my Alastor's index finger, whipping them away.

"shhh...it's ok... of all the demons out there, I have to say... you are the one that made me so...amazed and charmed...I loved hearing you sing at the bar. You had such a sweet voice and i was thinking there was no way a girl like her could be this pure of intent in a place like this. You really are one of a kind in this place. I got to know you during these days and I could only be more and more charmed by you. So.. "
He leaned closer to her face gently letting his hand bury into her (H/C) "allow me..to taste the lips who enchanted me.." he whispered into her ear.

There was no question. This man was ready to break free and give her everything he had. Her eyes closed and let herself go. "you may..." Almost like unleashing a beast, she felt her lips taken by his and was pushed down into the couch like a lion pouncing onto his prey. His kiss was passionate, wanting to relish every bit of the tender taste of her lips. She could feel his tongue glide at her bottom lip, begging for entrance which she accepted. Her arms wrapped around him tightly, fearful that he may disappear if she let go. As his hand glided a bit more onto her body, he let out a soft purr, enjoying every bit of it.

He pulled away to breathe huskily, looking down at his prey. "my...this is quite a delicious side to you." The songstress panted softly under him. Her mind was a bit everywhere after that session. "I... can say the same, Alastor.."