Chapter 4

Y/N walked into the living room and went to her mom. "Hey mom I'm gonna stay the break at a friends house. Is that ok?" Y/N asked her mother. "Do they live near here?" Her mother asked. "Just a few streets away I could walk there." Her mother thought about it and finally spoke. "Ok, but as soon as something happens or if you need anything call me ok?" Her mother told her. "Ok mom, I love you." Y/N kissed her mother's head and left.

Y/N's sister was at a friends doing a project. Which was good. Y/N didn't like saying she was going somewhere to her sister. She would always freak out and think something bad was going to happen. Y/N flew to the north pole and put her things down inside the building. "Ok guys here's how we'll get him."

*Time skip*

Jack Frost was laughing as he looked at the streams of sand. He recognized it. It was Sandman giving dreams to kids. Jack played with them until he heard something run from behind him. "Woah!" Jack flew after it, chasing it into a back alley with light.

Jack looked around holding his staff to protect him. "Ello mate." Jack gasped in surprise and turned behind him. "Been a long time. Blizzard in '68 I believe. Easter Sunday wasn't it?" Jack saw Bunny walked out from the shadows and into the light. Jack smiled putting down his stick and leaning on it. "Bunny! Not still mad about that, are you?" Jack asked him.

"Oh yeah," Bunny told him pointing his boomerang at him. "But that's not what this is about." "Wait, I'm here too." Jack heard a familiar voice then saw someone peaking over Bunny's back. "Bunny you're too tall can you bend down please?" Bunny bent down letting whoever was on his back down. "Thank you." Jack saw the person come from behind Bunny and stood beside him.

"Y-Y/N. You know Bunny?" Jack asked shocked. Y/N nodded. "Yup! I've known him for 10 years." Y/N said smiling. "That's not important. We need your help." "Need my help? Who? With what?" Jack asked. "Questions later." Bunny said and suddenly Jack was put in a bag.

Y/N hopped onto Bunny's back and held on. Bunny heard the yetis talk to him. "No thanks. I'll get there quicker." Bunny said tapping his foot twice onto the ground making a hole appear. "See you at the pole." Y/N said waving at them. Bunny jumped in with Y/N still on his back.

As soon as he jumped in the hole it disappeared leaving only a flower there. The yetis shrugged and grabbed the struggling Jack Frost and threw a ball that made a portal appear. They threw him into the portal and followed him in. The portal disappeared.

Jack landed with a grunt and opened the bag coming face to face with Y/N. "Hello. Welcome to the North Pole." She said smiling at him.