Final

Y/N watched as she saw North get out of the sled, almost as if he were drunk. He leaned onto one of his swords for support. Tooth tried to fly but Jack had to help her stand after almost falling. Meanwhile Bunny jumped out and was, well, a bunny.

Bunny looked at Y/N with guilt in his eyes. "Y/N I'm-" "Santa! The Tooth Fairy! And- The Easter Bunny?" Jaime looked excited then confused. "What happened you use to be tall and cool, now you're cute and cuddly." Jaime looked at Bunny.

"Oh now someone can see me! Where were you about an hour ago mate?" Bunny pointed his small paw at Jaime. "I actually was just about to give up on you... But then Jack and Y/N came and helped me really believe in you guys again." Bunny looked at the both of you with happiness in his eyes. "You made him, believe in me?" He smiled at you two.

"Guys we need more believers. We need more lights." Y/N thought for a moment and said, "Jaime, lets go get your friends."

Y/N and Jack both held onto one of Jaime's hands as they brought him to his friends. They made it snow in some of the kids room, making snowflakes land on their noses. The kids smiled and one by one they followed the guardians.

Eventually they all stopped in the middle of the road looking at the dark wave coming towards them. Jamie looked at Jack and then at Y/N who was in front of him. "Jack, I'm scared." Jack leaned down in front of Jamie. "Hey it's ok. We're gonna have a little fun instead." Y/N smiled, he had found his center.

Pitch was riding a nightmare as multiple other nightmares were behind him. "These are the last lights? You guardians can't do anything. You're protecting the children but who will protect you?" Jamie and his friends one by one stood in front of the guardians. "We will."

Pitch smirked and watched as his nightmares charged at them. The kids ran forward and touched the nightmares making them turn back into sand. Suddenly North got his strength back and so did Tooth. They fought the nightmares while Bunny was hoping his state would change.

Y/N and Jack helped out, freezing the nightmares. Y/N saw a few nightmares chasing Bunny so she quickly flew and grabbed him. She smiled and threw him into the air. When he landed he was back to being big. Reinforcements were summoned by Bunny and North.

Y/N chased Pitch and came face to face with him. "It's nice to see you again. It's been a while since we were last like this." That confused Y/N who had never faced Pitch, until recently. "I'm not gonna let you get away with killing my friend." Y/N gripped onto her staff and charged at Pitch.

Jack watched as all the golden sand came started leading to a large golden cloud. His face lit up and suddenly saw Y/N leading Pitch to the cloud. 'She's fighting him by herself?' Jack quickly grabbed his staff again and ran towards them.

Y/N took a strong kick to the stomach and gasped. Immediately everything but Pitch's head was frozen. Y/N got back up and placed a hand over her stomach healing her bruise. "You shouldn't have ignored those snowflakes from earlier." Y/N used her blast and pushed Pitch towards the cloud making the ice around him disappear.

Pitch got up but was immediately throw as a rope got wrapped around his leg. Jack panted as he stopped by Y/N watching as Pitch was getting tossed back and forth. "Are you ok? I saw you get hurt, it looked a bit painful." Jack looked at you concerned.

"I'm fine. Nothing I couldn't heal." Y/N gave him a quick smile. Pitch was thrown one more time before Sandy walked out of the cloud. "Remind me not to get on your bad side." Jack smiled as Sandy nodded to him.

Sandy created a cloud and gathered all the golden sand, then blasted it everywhere getting rid of the nightmares. Golden sand floated down making the kids look at it in amazement.