hamille vs. shamila

LMAO okay so I'm gonna admit that this ISNT inherently a larry proof, but I have done a little bit of elounor stuff in the past, so why not?

So what's really great about thIS is that Shawn Mendes and Camila Cabello are currently a hot topic in pop culture because of their recent music collab, and they've been papped in public MULTIPLE TIMES being couple-y and affectionate, yet when asked about it they deny it or dodge the question.

Harry and Camille have been "iNvOlVeD" for some time now (sorry for the vagueness bUt I'm too much of a larrie to give a shit about some publicity stunt or weird gf that harry's "dating" lolll) and, when giving them the benefit if the doubt, mAYBE they're not really an affectionate couple, but literally we have gotten nO coupley pics of them or actual insight to their relationship, which leads me to believe that they're not together.

The bottom line here is that Shamila, who have been papped in public and rumored to be dating ATM have denied it, whereas hAmIlLe have been a thing 5ever and there seems to be no?? Chemistry?? Whatsoever?? Between them??

If Shawn and Camila ARENT dating, by some weird chance, its absolutely WACK that two friends could show each other affection and APPEAR TO BE A COUPLE better than an ACTUAL or ALLEGED one, aka hamille.