⚠️ Frank Iero X Reader ⚠️

*Readers P.O.V*
Tonight, I was chilling at my boyfriends house watching movies. Me and Frank were watching Beetlejuice and laughing along.

However, Frank seemed off today, he wasn't laughing as much and not smiling as often. I was worried but I didn't ask in fear that I would upset him further.

"I, uhh, have to head up to go to the bathroom" Frank suddenly said, out of the blue.
"That's fine, don't be too long though honey" I smiled sweetly at him.

^ 20 Minutes Later ^

'He's still in the bathroom, I wonder why he's taking so long' I thought to myself, getting quite worried for my boyfriend.

I walk down the hallway where his bathroom was located, I could hear strange noises coming from inside the bathroom. As I get closer, I could hear moans, Franks moans...

"U-uh, Y/N, fuck"
He was moaning, for me?

Frank knew I was waiting to lose my virginity to someone I trusted, he respected my decision. I knew I could trust Frank, there's just never been 'the right time'.

I gasped and felt some unfamiliar liquid build up in my underwear. I felt uncomfortable and frustrated.

I made the bold move to enter the bathroom.

"Hey Fra- Oh my god! I'm so sorry!" I shielded my eyes and looked away, blushing wildly.
"Oh! Y/N! I-I-I'm so sorry!"
"N-no it's fine! I'll just let you finish!" I tried walking out of the bathroom but someone had grabbed my wrist. It was Frank, his jeans up and he was decent. He had a pleading look in his eye, as to say 'don't leave'.

I looked away and shyly said "maybe I could help". I could sense that Franks eyes had widened in shock.

"Y-yeah, I mean, if you're sure?" I loved how sweet Frank was, even though he was sexually frustrated, he still wanted to know if I was ok with it.

"Yeah, but let's go to your room, quick" I sent a flirtatious wink his way and he was as red as a tomato.

I grabbed his hand and pulled him towards the direction of his bedroom. Once we entered I turned around and locked the door.

I pushed him onto the bed and dropped to my knees making a soft thud. To be completely honest, I was terrified and didn't know what the hell I was doing. I'm just going off of what I've watched in porn.

"Are you sure you want to do this Y/N?"
"I'm sure Frank, don't worry"
And with that I started to unbuckle his belt with shaking hands. I could hear metal clanking against metal. I slipped his belt through his jean loops. I looked up at him and he was already staring at me with hooded eyes.

I pulled down his zipper and unbuttoned his jean button. I tugged at the belt loops signalling to help, he raised his bottom half and allowed me to slide off his jeans with ease.

I threw the jeans to a random corner in his room and lifted myself off of the ground and started palming him through his boxers. I grabbed the back of his neck and pulled him towards me. We shared a heated kiss, which made him a moaning mess as I continued to palm him.

"Stop teasing" he says as he pulled away with his eyes still closed. He opened his eyes and looked up at me.

I giggled and dropped back down to my knees, feeling a lot more confident in what I was doing. I pulled off his boxers and allowed his member to spring free. I took his semi-hard dick in my hand and started pumping him. I could hear his soft moans and how whiny and needy he was.