Gerard way smut

hi, I'm sorry for disappearing. I have legit no inspiration for writing anymore idek why. I have all these ideas but no way to get them into words yk? anyway here's smth I wrote ab 4 years ago from my Tumblr (which you should totally check out at depressed-lemonn) 

I was looking through my phone during mass since my parents dragged me here because they thought I needed more God in my life. They say this because my music taste is 'satanic' and 'unholy'. I couldn't complain though, our priest was unreasonably hot.

I have written countless amounts of sexual fantasies in my 'journal', which is basically my secret word for sex stories. I would write of how good it would feel to have his long pale fingers roam my body, whispering sweet sinful things in my ear. But, I know it could never happen, he's a man of 'God'.

As I was scrolling through Instagram, I felt my phone buzz and saw a text message from my best friend B/F/N.

B/F/N

Hey wassah?

YOU

Nm, just forced to sit in church, mom says I need more Jesus in my life 🙄

B/F/N

But isn't Father Way the priest of that church, you're always talking about what you would love him to do to you 😏

YOU

shut up, anyway, I'll text you a bit later.

B/F/N

Ok bye, MISSING YOU ALREADY BOO 😂

You shut off your phone and try to pay attention to what's happening in mass, but I'm always zoning out and staring right at Father Way, thinking of new scenarios to put in my journal. Jesus, no wonder my mom thinks I need Jesus.

*Time skip*

After mass, I'm trying to rush out the door, but Father Way stops me by grabbing onto my shoulder. DAMN YOU JESUS.

"Miss L/N?"

"Yes, Father Way?" I turn to the attractive priest and try to hide the fact I'm slowly getting wet in my underwear (I'm not saying panties, it's a weird word)

"You dropped something, and I want to see you in my office straight away" He gave me a serious look that only made the puddle grow in my pants. Please don't notice, please don't notice.

"Ok Father, what exactly did I drop exactly?"

He held up my journal, I could tell the colour drained from my face.

"This" He smirked at me.

"Let me just text my mom that I'm going to be for - how long am I staying?"

"Four hours"

Four hours? Over a journal?

"Ok?"

I quickly texted my mom saying I was going to be with Father Way for 4 hours and I would walk home before following Father Way into his office. He sat at his desk and motioned for me to sit. I did.

"Y/N, I have read through this journal, and what I found was disturbing" He held my journal in his left hand and looked me straight in the eyes.

I stood up, "You had no right to go through my things" I raised my voice ever so slightly.

"Hush, Y/N, I know how you have, lusted for me"

I sat back down and kept my mouth shut in fear of what he would do.

"And, I must confess, after reading this" he held up my journal again "I would love to give you something accurate to write on"

My eyes widened, I knew what he was suggesting, but he was a priest? But he's so hot...