Like that ~ Stu Macher

Hello, people thank you for waiting for me to update this book, I am very busy with life and I'm sorry for not updating for about two fucking YEARS. However I am back now and I thought I would write for my all-time fav, Stu marcher from the scream. this should be fun.

⚠️Warnings⚠️

Smut with very little plot, porn w no plot, both stu and Y/N are over 18, virgin!reader, cunnilingus, creampie, daddy kink, degrading, praise and I think thats it

Did I mistake you for a sign from god? -

Time stamp - 5:05

'The Summoning' by Sleep Token

I couldn't help it, whenever I would see him my eyes would immediately wander down to his thighs. His thighs consumed my thoughts. When I was in the shower, studying, even when I was eating with my family. It was getting out of hand. I just wanted to ride his thighs until I was shaking. And he had no idea.

See the minor problem with having all these different fantasies was that Stu was my best friend, and he was dating my other best friend, Tatum. I don't believe he loves her as he claims. He rarely talked about her and never seemed to make much of an effort with her. I presumed he would break up with her soon, they were arguing almost every day at this point. they seemed to be the perfect couple to everyone else but I knew better. I knew Stu better. I felt bad, Tatum was one of my dearest friends and I knew she didn't deserve the crap Stu would give her.

"She's just getting on my nerves y/n! now she's bitching that I spend most of my time with you! yet she hangs out with billy all the time and I never say fuck all, plus I've known you my whole life! why doesn't she understand that?"

He was frustrated. why is he at my house you ask? Tatum had made an off joke about him being too sensitive, he got offended and now he's at my house.

He did this often, whenever shit went down between him and any of his exes he would come over and bitch to me about it. I know I wasn't meant to be hurt or jealous when he was in this state of frustration, but I unfortunately always was. I don't think he ever truly realised how hurt I would be every time he left. Clutching my pillow, sobbing so hard that it hurt.

I was sitting on my bed at this point, letting him vent. I learned that was what was best when he was like this. Just let him do his thing and pretend as my mind wasn't elsewhere. pretending as if I wasn't imagining how that long tongue would feel inside of me. Pretending that all that was on my mind was him fucking me into the mattress that I was currently sitting on.
"y/n are you even listening to me?" in my daydream like state, I had failed to clock on that Stu had stopped talking long ago, and he was currently VERY close to my face. "huh, what?" I shook my head as if shaking my thoughts away as well.

"what were you thinking about, honey?" he had plopped himself down beside me, I felt very small right about now. I couldn't exactly tell him what I was thinking as that would be 15+ years of friendship down the drain. "Nothing really, mainly about our SATs coming up."
He perked his head to the side, a sure sign he knew I was lying. Our SATs weren't even happening for a few months. I was never really a good liar, especially around Stu.