Chapter 13 The Final Battle

Scarlett POV

I was fighting along with Optimus and we were trying to get to the ignition chamber, but we were surrounded by enemies that were blocking us from moving forward. 

“I'm going to blame you if they asked us why we came late to the battle” I told Optimus. I heard him chuckled.

I then slice one of the enemies head off then stopped when I saw a three-headed dragon. I quickly got ready to attack but stopped when a voice spoke in my head.

“:: Jump::” a voice spoke in my head.

I don’t know why, but for some reason, I knew that the dragon was on our side and it was the one to speak to me right now. I did as ordered and jumped on the dragon’s back. 

“Uh… who are you?” I asked.

“:: We are DragonStorm, the twelve legendary knights of Iacon::’ the voice replied. 

My eyes widened in realization to know that they were the twelve knights. I then looked up and saw Optimus land in front of me.

“Optimus...” I said.

“To the ignition chamber” Optimus ordered.

“Wait a minute, you already knew who the dragon was?” I asked. 

He turned around to look at me and nodded. 

“Why didn't you tell me!" I yelled.

"I was about to attack them because I thought they were with the enemy!”I yelled.

“I’m sorry, dear” he said with a smile.

“Tsk, whatever” I said.

The dragon immediately took us to the ignition chamber and the first thing I saw was…

“ORION!” I yelled.

I saw Orion with Starfire and Izabella. Orion was on his robot form. Izabella was on the ground with Starfire.

“Huh, Orion?” Optimus asked. 

I could tell that he was also shocked to see him on the battlefield with his sister.

“Urg… we will deal with him later!” I said.

I saw Optimus nodded.

“:: You're in serious trouble when this is over, Orion Pax Prime::” I told him through the bond that we share as son and mother. 

DragonStorm then dropped us on the battlefield where we immediately engage in battle vs a large Infernocon. I landed on its head and use my sword to stabbed him on the back. Optimus then came rolling in and stabbed him with his sword multiple times. We then watch him separate into six different Infernocons. 

“Did you forget who I am?” Optimus asked.

The six Infernocons immediately attacked Optimus at the same time, but Optimus in one swing of his sword he cut all the Infernocons heads off. 

“I am Optimus Prime” Optimus said. I smirked then walked over to him.

“I know you like to show off, but you should really stop, dear” I said, kissing his cheek. I heard him chuckled then kiss me on the lips.

“I will try” he said. 

“Autobots, attack!” Optimus yelled.

Immediately, everyone moved forward and began to make our way through by killing all the enemies that came in our way. I then received a call from Orion.