Chapter 3 New

Scarlett POV

Before I left to check on the crying noise I gave everyone a look that said ‘I will kill you later’.

I watch everyone gulp knowing what may come to them when I come back.

I walk to the trailer that Cade uses as a home. I immediately walk inside and went over to the far side where a bed was located at. In the middle of the bed lay the last thing that Optimus left before leaving Earth.

On the bed lay a small little baby girl that had black hair with blue and red tips and blue eyes.

‘SURPRISE’

Weeks after Optimus left I found out that I was pregnant. Pregnant with Optimus child once again. I was so happy but at the same time so scared and sad.

Why?

1. Optimus had left without knowing that he was going to be a Father for the second time in his life.

2. The pain that I felt when I gave birth to Orion scared me a little.

3. Who in the fucken world was going to help me deliver this baby when Ratchet it’s like the size of a mouse compared to me.

So it was a really hard news to take in.

And so I had to go through the whole fucken 9 months of pregnancy once again in my lifetime. When the day to give birth came Ratchet had already taught everything to Drift in how to deliver a baby.

Why Drift?

Well, Hound was too big for the job.

Jazz and Bumblebee were too scared to even be near me while I gave birth.

I didn’t trust Crosshairs near me at any point.

Ratchet, Ironhide, and Cade couldn’t do it and Orion was way to small for his kind of stuff.

And so Drift was the chosen one.

I gave birth to a sweet little baby girl. I name her Starfire. Just like my Mother. She could also transform into a human just like Orion and me.

(This is how she looks on her human form but she has black hair with blue and red tips and  blue eyes)