Chapter 7 England & Viviane

A/N

PLEASE READ

I’m so sorry for making you wait so long.

I know…

I know…

I know...

I know, I left and didn't tell you why, but I’m back and that’s all that matters.

I didn’t publish any chapters because I really didn’t know how to continue this book, but now I know what I want to write.

I hope you guys are not mad with me.

So…

To make it up to all of you guys.

I will publish one chapter for this book every day.

I love you guys and hope you guys love what I write. 

THANK YOU

~~~

Scarlett POV

I don’t know for how long we have been inside of this plane, but I was beginning to get so bored that I felt like just taking out my wings and flying to England myself. 

I was on my human form sitting on Bumblebee’s shoulder. He was playing with Starfire, which made my heart melt, but then I frowned. 

I wish that Optimus was here so he could spend some time with his daughter. I looked back and smile when I saw Starfire laughing. 

‘I wonder when will she start talking or walking’ I thought.

I was starting to get worried because Orion began to talk and walk at a really young age, but on the other hand, Starfire hasn’t even tried to.

Just then, we finally landed. I sighed in relief before jumping down from Bumblebee’s shoulder.

I safely land on the ground then asked Bumblebee to passed Starfire back to me, but he refused because he said that he wanted to play with her some more.

“Fine… but don’t drop her or I’m going to kill you” I said with my eyes red.

He immediately nodded. I smirked before leaving to catch up with Cade who was following Cogman. I looked up and saw a large castle. I also saw a tank with an old man walking over to us. 

Just then, the tank fire at us, but thankfully it missed his shot and it didn't hit us. I then saw the old man yelled something at the tank who was revealed to be a really old Transformer.

“Hello there!” the old man yelled.

“: What the hell?:” Bumblebee asked.

“Bee! Language!” I yelled.

“: Huh? Why?:” he asked.

“Because if Starfire's first words are 'what the hell' then you're seriously going to die” I said with my eyes changing from blue to red.

“: I’m sorry:” he quickly said. 

I nodded then turned back to face everyone with my eyes back to normal.