Chapter 6

"Come on Emy, move." I groaned as my baby cousin sat on the concrete floor close to our house, whining.

After we finished our ice-creams we went to the park like 30 minutes that's around the corner of my house. Little kid doesn't want to walk. Sigh. She is tired. She did play a lot today.

"Hey! Do you want a cookie?! Emy wants cookie, uh? Lets go get a cookie!" I said, trying to make her walk to the house. We were 2 houses from mine.

As we past by Nathans house, I noticed the kitchen light on and saw his mom on the window. She looked up and saw me with sad eyes.

Did Nathan tell her? Does she know in some other way? Does she miss me?

Emy looked up and smiled, and she started to jump and repeat "cookie" over and over again.

We finally get to the house. I picked up my cousin, don't want her to go running around when it's getting dark. She started crying but I shushed her and I reached for the key in my pocket, took it out and opened the door and I put her down.

Finally home. I sighed in content.

She ran inside towards the kitchen, looking for the cookies. I smiled tiredly and grabbed the cookie and put it close to her waiting for her to say please but instead she kept talking and reaching for it.

"What do you say, Emy?" I asked her somewhat frowning.

She got quiet and stood still, thinking.

"Pwease" She said smiling. I smiled back at her and gave her the cookie.

As she ran to the living room where her toys were as well, I took out my phone and texted Chris.

"Yo homie, wanna sleep over all weekend? " I texted smiling to myself. It will be great if they came over and just watch some movies and series when Emy falls asleep, of course.

"PUFFY!" Yelled Emy running towards me with a doll in each hand. "A beso!" Said Emy, pulling the dolls close to a kiss. I laughed and grabbed a doll and just moved it around as she made a weird tone for her doll.

"Oh Emy" I laughed again as she spread the dolls legs and kicked the one I had in hand and made fighting noises. My hand started to hurt from so many times she accidentally hit me with the dolls legs."Here Emy" I gave her the doll and rubbed my hand as she ran back to the living room.

Might as well text the twins again to stay over for the weekend.

"Hey homie, wanna stay over?;( I'm bored and lonely with Emy. You know how I feel being alone in the house with the baby" I texted him and locked my phone.

I waited 10 minutes. I guess they're busy. I shrugged it off and went to the living room where Emy was watching Disney Channel but she was way too close to the T.v. for my liking.

"Emy, let's go nightnight, ok?" I said, slightly pulling her cheeks as I turned off the T.v. She pouted but she put her hands up for me to carry her. I picked her up and we went to my room. I took her clothes off and put her to bed and gave her my phone with a Mickey Mouse movie.

I took my clothes off and layed down next to her and covered ourselfs with the blankets.

In the middle of the movie I heard snoring next to me. I took a look at Emy and she was sleeping.

She's so adorable!. I thought to myself

I carefully got up and I went to the bathroom and filled up the tub with bubbles. Half way done I took off my undergarments and got in the tub and just stayed there, relaxing.

Maybe 5 minutes later my phone rang.

"This is it, boys, this is war, what are we waiting for?

Why don't we break the rules already?

I was never one to believe the hype - save that for the black and white

I try twice as hard and I'm half as liked, but here they come again to jack,my style"

I got up, turned off the water and dried off my hands and quickly picked up the phone knowing who was calling. I felt excited.

"Hi!" I said, a bit too excited.

"Hey, I'm waiting outside" The husky voice in the other phone lane said and it send shivers down my spine.

"I think it's open" I said somewhat nervous. Why? I don't know, maybe because I'm naked.

"Yeah" Was the only thing he said. Damn it. Where did I left my towel? I turned and searched for one but there wasn't any near by. I cursed. I didn't want to do this.

"Hey, um, can you go to my room?" I asked looking at the tub full of bubbles. My mind was going wild. What if he sees me like this? I will be purely embarrassed.

"I'm in. Where are you, Alicia?" He asked. When he said my name I just wanted to melt. Ever since Nathan left no one called me that but when he said it I felt butterflies on my stomach and my body felt hot.

Stupid hormones.

"I-I'm in the bathroom. I forgot my towel. I think it's on my desk chair. Could you pass it to me, please?" I asked, embarrassed . What else could I do? I couldn't go out naked, I left my curtains open and I didn't want Nathan seeing me like this.

"Sure. By the way, why are we still talking on the phone?" I heard his deep voice not only on the phone but on the other side of the door as well.

"Oh. Hehe.. right." I chuckled nervously and closed my phone and turn the knob and slightly open the door. He push the door a little more and I hid behind the door. He shakes the towel and I quickly grab it and wrap my self around it.

"Why don't you come out? You're not naked anymore" Should I risk it?. I bit my bottom lip while I hold the towel tightly and came out of the bathroom with my head down.

"Come on, look at me" He said, huskily, close to me.

I looked up and saw his handsome face coming close to mine slowly. I was a bit surprised but I closed my eyes and waited to see what happens.

* * * * * * *

So, what do you guys think? Liking it so far? Do comment! I love reading them (: Sorry I took so long and double sorry for making the chapter too short! The upcoming chapter is on progress.

How could that hottie be in Alicia's house ?(; Comment below ~

Tell me, would you guys like a Nathan point of view in the next chapter??(:

-Sophy ♥