Chapter 1

Hello, my beautiful people! This is a new story idea I had so I was like... Hey? Why not? Enjoy!

=============================================================================

“Hurry up,” dad called from in front. You sigh. You’ve been walking for about three hours now. Your parents have been planning this camping trip for weeks, and now that you’re actually here, you feel great, and realize it isn’t such a horrible idea after all. The air is fresh and crisp, and the orange-brown leaves crunch under your heavy hiking boots. Surprisingly, your back doesn’t hurt from carrying the large hiking backpack. Well, it doesn’t hurt yet. You turn around and your annoying twin brothers are stamping behind you, complaining about the heavy backpacks and that they need a rest. Adam and Adrian.

They are twins but they look nothing alike. Adam has blonde hair, and he was more of the sporty type. Adrian on the other hand, is about five minutes older than Adam and he was more of the shy, quiet type. He has brunette hair, in the same cut as Adam and both of them have bright green eyes. Adrian actually isn’t that bad, but once they both put their mind to it, you know that they can be really, really, obnoxious. Adam is acting like a monkey, climbing nearly every second tree, and Adrian was listening to his iPod mumbling along with the lyrics. 

“Break in two minutes,” mom says, turning around to flash you a smile. After about another painful hour, you finally get to the camping spot. After setting down your backpack, and rubbing your freshly bruised back, you stretch and admire the place. Dad had really picked out a nice spot.There was a stream nearby, gushing with fresh, cool water, and there are tall oak trees surrounding the camping spot, in case it rained. The ground wasn’t bumpy, it was smooth, perfect for pitching the tent. You frown. Something doesn’t seem right. The spot is perfect, your parents are getting the place ready and cooking the food on the small camping stove...That’s when you realize what’s wrong. Two things are missing. Two annoying, eight year old things. That’s right. Adrian and Adam are missing. 

Do you want to search for them? If so, go to chapter 2.

Do you want to tell your parents? Go to chapter 3.