{ 1. } All The Wrong Moves

CHAPTER 1

CHAPTER 1

ALL THE WRONG MOVES

May 12th, 1985First Week of Summer Break

May 12th, 1985
First Week of Summer Break

"OH, MY GOD, STEVE!" Tulip groaned out loudly, throwing her head back as Steve went to move his hand.

"Told you I've gotten better at this," he told her, a smug look spreading across his face as he made Tulip Henderson squirm.

She clamped her eyes tightly shut, trying to calm herself from ripping into the boy who was currently feeling on top of the world. She didn't want Steve to stop, and yet, at the same time, she wanted him to halt all movements immediately.

She wasn't sure how much longer she'd be able to hold out before he finally pushed her over the edge.

"What?" Steve questioned as he watched Tulip evade his eyes. "Scared to see me top you?" He wondered innocently as he let two of his fingers walk up Tulip's bare leg.

He frowned when she didn't react to his touch like she normally would, his fingers suddenly ceasing their dance along her thigh.

"Why aren't you getting any chills?" He asked her pointedly, watching her as she slowly opened her eyes.

"What?" She breathed out heavily, watching him through a narrowed gaze.

"I'm currently doing that thing that makes you swoon and you're giving me nothin'!" He told her in frustration, retracting his hand. "Why not?"

She huffed out a laugh, "Maybe because the entire time we've been playing D&D you've been using powers and moves that your player doesn't even have!" She finally exclaimed, flopping onto her back in the middle of her living room.