{ 13.} Unexplainable

C h a p t e r 13UNEXPLAINABLE

C h a p t e r 13
UNEXPLAINABLE

"ITS NOT LIKE it was before," Hopper sighed

"ITS NOT LIKE it was before," Hopper sighed. "It's grown, a lot. And, I mean, that's considering we can get in there. The place is crawling with those dogs."

Tulip currently stood in between Max and Steve as everyone in the house circled the Byer's kitchen table. They were currently going over different scenarios and possibilities that could get Eleven close enough to be able to close the gate for good.

So far they weren't doing too well.

"Demo-dogs," Dustin corrected Hopper.

Tulip gave Dustin an annoyed look from across the table, as if to tell him that it was most certainly not the time to correct the Sheriff. Her brother avoided her eyes so that he wouldn't have listen to her warnings.

"I'm sorry, what?" Hopper asked Dustin, clearly agitated.

Dustin cleared his throat, "I said, uh, demo-dogs... like Demogorgon and dogs. Like, you put them together, it sounds pretty badass—"

Tulip sighed as she leaned her head against Steve's arm, "Oh my God," she muttered against his jacket.

"How is this important right now?" Hopper rose his voice in annoyance, no where near amused with the kid.

"It's not. I'm sorry," Dustin quickly said, turning his head to look back down at the table to avoid Hopper's gaze.

Tulip gave her younger brother a 'told you so' look when they caught eyes and he made sure to let her know he didn't care if she was right.

"I can do it," Eleven said, gaining the room's attention.

"You're not hearing me," Hopper said as he hurriedly shook his head.