Imagine 6 -𝘑𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘵𝘢𝘭𝘬𝘴 𝘢𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘰𝘯 𝘍𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘰𝘯 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘸

Author: Corie-the-writer
Who: Jake gyllenhaal
Category:  smut
Source: Tumblr
Word count:1880
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"So we started shooting, and then everyone freeze and then John was like get out there. So I ran out there, ran up on the platform and then I jumped out and threw out my arms and I was like "You don't want any part of this!"-" he made the familiar hand-motion only that he didn't extend his arms any further from his sides than what he had been able to do the first time you saw him and as expected, effectively managed to make you all burst in laughter "And Jim my arms could not extend with the chestplate." he pursed his lips although with a smile as he looked around and nodded his head.

"I was like- My first moment, I thought like, Marvel movies this is so incredible. I was like, will try and get this-" he did the hands now again with Zendaya and Tom mimicking him as you all laughed uncontrollably. It would never not stop being funny. "And John was like "Cut. Cool. That's good. We're good. Let's move on." and I was like "What?! My arms didn't-- I- I didn't-- and then the effects guys was like "It's cool. We'll make you look cool. It's fine." and I just... had to go with it I suppose." he shrugged, although nobody had stopped laughing "But I still had some doubts and fears to be honest, you know? Who wouldn't. And that day uh my wife happened to b-"

But he stopped when the crowd cheered and clapped. You made a funny face, frowning at them as Jake chuckled "You guys, I'm sitting right next to him why-?"

"Hey, first of; it sounds totally cool so please let me brag about it and second-" he looked back at the audience "Let's give another round of applause, yeah? Yeah!" his lips pulled into an even wider smile when they cheered even louder than they had before "She's that freakin' amazing!"

"Something tells me you really live for moments like this, don't you Jake?" Jimmy laughed and your husband grinned widely. Nodding his head not innocently at all.

"He doesn't shut up about her. Doesn't stop it for a minute, Jimmy." Tom exclaimed with wide eyes and a big smile "She had like, this fighting scene and she did it all by herself and by the end of it Jake was like watching her with wide eyes and this awestruck face and I- I will be honest, I asked him right then and there if he was having a stroke-" he paused when others laughed "I- I mean, because he wouldn't say or react to a single thing and I got worried! But uh after I think about a solid minute and when (Y/n) approached us he went like "Marry me!" and- and she had to remind him that, well, kind of... technically, they already are married!"

"If you thought I looked weird back then, then you should have seen me when I really tried to propose to her." Jake gave a small laugh "But I- I don't even feel guilty and don't expect me to be. Anyway-" he cleared his throat "She happened to beon set that day even though she didn't have a scene to film. And uh I told her because she saw I was a bit skeptical and she went like "Oh no, no. Don't worry about that, they really have this under control. They're great at their job and will make you look cool." which did calm me down of course but I still voiced the doubts a-about doing my part right and she went like "No, everything's fine. They will make you look cool. But even if you don't, then we'll make a meme out of it and then- even better!" and I- I went like "O-ok. Cool. That's cool." and just relaxed. But thing is I-" he made a face and shook his head "I don't even know what a meme is!"

And no sooner had the words left his lips that you were all laughing once more thanks to the man. Jake himself shrugged "I- I'm just not really that ind of guy, you know? I'm a bit too old-school. I'm trying to learn but yes I'm- I'm a bit too old for that."

"Well, I can pleasantly say that both did happen concerning that scene, Jake! So we'll have to try and figure out if it's good or not." Jimmy laughed.