Chapter 4

(Haha. This might be deep opps. But thank you for 100+ reads! :D Oh and this Chapter would have a lot of POV changes opps)

Dan's POV

We were making our way back home, the soft spring wind blowing, making the bright green leaves scatter on the ground. Phil was walking in his 'thinking manner'. I guess he was trying to grasp what had happened in the last one hour, which I guess is alright, being straight and all.

They were so contented, happy, their eyes glittering when they see each other. How I wish that could have been me and Phil, but no.

Coming out must have been really nerve-wrecking for them, because you didn't know how the second party was going to react. PJ and Chris were really brave in my point of view, and seeing Phil agree whole-heartily to it, made it one step closer for me to be comfortable to coming out too.

Our apartment door loomed into the distance and Phil turned around and flashed me a small smile. He might have found it weird that I was silent, for I would usually chat with him along the way home. I nodded a reply and followed him up the numerous flights of stairs before reaching our flat. Phil proceeded to unlock the door, the wood creaking. I suddenly wonder how I hadn't been hearing all these little sounds, sounds that I could have heard for many times already.

I was lost in my world of thoughts, thoughts like clouds, flowing through my brain, some too quickly before I could catch them. A cup of tea was set before me, which I quickly took to warm up my hands. Spacing out was not normal for me, yet today, it seemed normal. I just stared at the empty tea cup as Phil did his everyday things like going to the bathroom, eating food, editing and others. Time was ticking by, judging with the clock hanging on the wall.

I got out of my empty mind and went to take a brief shower and went to my bedroom to sleep, to finish the day. Phil knocked on my door to ask if I was okay, as I never sleep before 8 or do nothing about my hobbit hair. I didn't reply anything so he thought I had fallen asleep and left. I stared at the pitch-black night with litle stars glittering. I was going to plan, plan for the day that I would come out to Phil. The day I might treasure, or the day I might hate.

I wanted to imagine Phil's face all happy when I came out. Maybe a hug even. Maybe a kiss? Well that's too far fetch.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

I woke up in a daze from the doorbell ringing. I groaned and rubbed my eyes. This was too early to wake up. The incessant ringing made me run to the front door, ready to yell at the postman for sending our mail and the most disgraceful hour of the day.

However, when I hoped the door, I was confused to see a girl wearing a a flowery dress standing there. I was about to shut the door at ther face when she yell, "PHIL!!" I was confused as fuck when Phil ran out of his room to hug the girl and give her a little peck on her head. What just happened?

Phil's POV

I was breathing in Alex's perfume when I saw Dan's confused face. And a tense expression? I let go of Alex and told Dan that she was just a childhood friend and I had invited her over to catch up of stuff. He nodded, his body relaxed a bit. I was really confused at why he was so tense when I hugged Alex but he had slammed his bedroom door shut and I looked back at Alex.

"You want to hang out for a bit?" I asked Alex. Her eyes glittered with excitement and a pulled her and started laughing while running with her. Oh those fun and magical times.

We started giggling and e went to the London Eye. Surpringly, the ques was short and we were on a capsual. The London Eye slowly started to rise. Alex came to my side and pressed her head on my shoulder. I tensed up but relaxed. We started chatting and laughing at each other's misfortune. The Lodon Eye was approaching its descend when Alex suddenly grabbed my face and started kissing me. I kissed back a bit when I felt small fireworks shooting and started to deepen the kiss. I smiled thinking about my old-time crush and Dan wasn't even on my mind...

Dan's POV

I literally bet that Phil is making out with Alex now. Like 10/10 yes. I sighed and stared at the lights above. I heard a ring from my phone and when I unlocked it, one of my friends had sent me a link. I clicked on it and it came out 'LEAKED PICTURES OF PHIL AND HIS POSSIBLE GIRLFRIEND?'

Knew it. Damn. All my hopes and dreams just crashed on the spot. You know those times when you feel emptiness in you? Yeah. I needed something to overcome my crushed crush. I remembered the power of alcohol. I smiled at the thought about that. I rang Becky and she told me she was having a party tonight. I rubbed my hands with glee and couldn't wait for a drink to land into my hands...

I had three shots and two bottles of beer. I couldn't think straight anymore. I had forgotten about Phil. About his 'girlfriend'. I just had fun. Too much fun I suppose. Eh. Who cares, drunk fun is better then crushed crushes. Becky dragged me to a site where they were having a shot competition and I took part in it eagerly. "1...2...3...Drink!"

I downed shots after shots, the alcohol running down my throat and through my veins. A feeling so exhilarating yet fiery. An addiction I suppose. Drink once, drink again. I knew things were going haywire when my vision started to blur and I felt sick. Luckily, the competition had finished and everyone was leaving. I ran towards the bathroom and placed both of my hands on the basin, preparing for the worst. I looked at my reflection in the mirror before all I could see was black...

(I was literally going to stop here but ^^ for you guys)

Phil's POV

I came back home feeling loved by Alex. I could still feel her lips on my cheeks. And I loved it. I was still remember what I call 'our date' when I realised that Dan was missing.

"Dan? Dan? Where are you?"

I searched the whole house frantically. I pulled out cushions to see if any notes or letters had dropped behind them. When I couldn't find any, I started panicking.

I started texting and calling Dan but there weren't any replies or answers.

What if Dan had been in a car accident?

What if Dan had been murdred?

What if Dan had lost his way?

What if Dan was driving and he ran out of fuel?

What if Dan had been kidnapped by one of those Crazy Fans of his?

It was close to midnight already and I hadn't heard from him yet. But I couldn't do anything. I felt so worthless. Suddenly, I received a text message from Alex. I seriously wasn't in the mood for her but when I read her text message, I was immersed with her conversation. When I finally realised what I was doing, I snapped out of it.

Was I in love with Dan or Alex? Or am I going to be in a love situation that so many parents warn about.

Somehow, all of that took a toll on me but yet I couldn't sleep. I wanted to, but I couldn't. Instead, I went to make some hot chocolate. Then, I walked I took a chair and set it near the window.

The stars in the skies were twinkling merrily, telling me to not worry. I sipped my hot chocolate and appreciated that tonight was one of the nights that the sky was pollution-free...

〒〒〒〒〒〒〒〒〒〒〒〒〒〒〒〒〒〒〒〒

Haha. Lol.

25 reads, 15 votes for Chapter 5? I know you guys can do it. :3

Hope you guys enjoy my story :)