Chapter 3

Phil POV

I woke up to the blinding light of the London sun. I shielded my eyes with my hands as my eyes tried to adjust to the overwhelming light. I blinked and rubbed my eyes a few times. I turned my head to see the sofa crease Dan had made the day before. He seemed to have disappeared, and I wonder where he went.

Getting up from the sofa, I stretched my hands and yawned. I looked around and saw a bowl of sherddies -without milk- and a piece of paper laying on our breakfast counter.

I jogged towards it and after grabbing a handful of sherddies, I read the note:

Dear Phi,

I went out to buy some more cereal that you had finished you twat.

Be back around 2pm after visiting Becky for a short while.

I hope you are awake before I come back you lazy ass.

From,

Dan

My heart sank a little when he stated he was going to meet Becky, but my mood lighten from reading the overall letter.

I sat down on the breakfast stool, pouring a bit of milk into the bowl before stuffing the cereal into my mouth. The cereal tasted a bit different, a little but of caring, I guess because my crush had just made it for me. I unlocked my phone and texted Dan, saying I was awake and thanked him for the cereal. Surprisingly, he texted back within a few seconds upon receiving the message. He sent a 'you're welcome' and a winky face, me laughing at his cheekiness.

I shook my head as my laughter subsided and the house grew extremely quiet once again. I sighed and took out my computer to edit a video that I was meant to edit about a day ago.

(I was suppose to write this part on the train but there wasn't any WiFi so I'm writing this on notes. Haha. Opps)

About three hours and two cups of tea later, the Five Second Challenge was born. I made sure that all the edits were proper, frames were not out of order and the audio matched the video. Once I was happy with the overall outcome, I opened YouTube and clicked 'upload'. I saw that the video would take about 4 hour to upload so instead of wasting time when I was still in my 'working mind', I started on the designs for our new DanandPhilShop that was going to be up in September. I sat on my computer desk and looked through some of the designs and I took note of those I liked. It was about half an hour later when I finished going through 1/5 of everything. I sighed and turned off the computer. My mind was done with work and I had to rest. Taking my computer, I laid on my bed and started going on the web...

The front door opened with a start and I nearly dropped my computer in fright. I laughed at my foolishness and rushed to the front door to greet Dan. He saw me in his dimples appeared, making my heart flutter a little. All of a sudden, my phone rang.

PJ's POV

"Hello?"

"Hi Phil! I was wondering, is Dan with you?"

"Yes he is. What's the matter?"

"We haven't really been together as a group for a long time you see. I'm at Chris's house right now so would you like to come and hang out for a bit about 30 minutes from now?"

"Oh okay. Give me just a second PJ... Dan says he would come and so would I. See you in 30 minutes!"

*phone line dies*

I look at Chris and he nods, giving me a reassuring smile. I hope this goes as planned.

Dan's POV

I went to the toilet to wash my face as I could still feel Becky's lips on my cheeks. Wiping my face with a towel, I realised my fringe had turned curly because of the water. I cringed at the sight and hurriedly turned on the straighteners. As I waited for it to heat up, I started tapping my feet to the imaginary beats of Muse. I was so into it that it took me a while to notice that the straighteners were sizzling, waiting for me to use them. I ran it through my hair as Phil shouted for me to hurry up. I kept replying "Gimmie one second," but yet I only finished 5 minutes later. Phil was standing at the front door, arms crossed. I grinned sheepishly at him and made my way to the car as he trailed behind.

*****

Chris's house loomed in the distance and I told Phil to call PJ once more to tell him that we were there. I was really excited to meet them again as our friendship had slowed down a little because we hardly interact. Phil finished the call as I switched off the engine. Smiling at him, we both walked towards his house. Just as we were about to knock on the door, it opened and a pair of arms were wrapped around me. I smiled into the hug and hugged back, recollecting the fact that PJ's hugs were one of a kind and one of the best. I proceeded to hug Chris, breathing in his scent that I hadn't smelt for a long time -he had a lovely smell. I think it was his soap-. I let go of Chris and faced Phil who was hugging PJ really tightly and I felt a tinge of jealously stirring inside me. But it was quickly replaced with joy as we ran into the house and started playing like little kids.

Chris had set up the twister mat and was ready to play. We soon were into the game, trying push each other so that the other would fall and lose. However, there was once I was forced to have my head near Phil's butt, and I started blushing really hard, seeing the fact I could actually feel the heat.

It was only about 2 hours or so when we started resting on the sofa, with tea cups in our hands. We started mindlessly chatting with one another when suddenly, Chris did some hand signal to PJ who nodded back. Me and Phil were confused at the exchange and sat up straight to hear what they were going to say.

Chris' POV

I twiddled with my tea cup nervously as PJ took a deep breath. I hope that they wouldn't take this the wrong way or sort. I do hope that our friendship would not be changed because of this. I really hope not, but I'm bracing for the worst.

PJ looked at me. I shot him a reassuring smile and he looked back at the two who were staring at him intently.

"Guys. I hope this wouldn't affect our friendship. But this is real and we have confirmed it. We having something to tell you, something to say..."

Dan and Phil were seating at the edge of the chair, waiting patiently for what we were going to say.

PJ took a deep breath and looked at each one deep into the eyes and I held my breath as I waited for it to come.

"Chris and I, we're-"

☃☂☀︎★☃♥︎

Opps

Chapter 4 would only be published if there is 7 votes on chapter 3...

Because the Chapter would be long so yeah