supper Nova

Iv been working on this for awhile but idk lol tell me wat ya think:P

..........................................................................................................................................

I had mixed feelings as I came down the electrical stairs, for one I was happy to be in a new city and to be living with my sister and at the same time I was distraught, because my parents had turned their backs on me. They wanted nothing to do with me or with helping me raise my baby boy; Hayden, who was only 8 months old. It didn't take me long to see my sister Jessica she smiled and waved as soon as she saw me, I would do the same if weren't because I had Hayden in one arm and my suitcase in the other. But as soon as I reached the first floor she came running towards me embracing us in a loving hug.

"Tatiana!" Jessica screamed even though she had me in her arms and she was right next to my ear drum and not to mention scared the shit out of Hayden, making him let out a few little whines as if he wanted to cry.

"Jessica" I laughed and pulled away from her embrace to check on Hayden who was looking at the women who had caused him a terrible fright. He stared at Jessica with his big bright blue eyes, and then hid his face against my chest.

"Aw, don't tell me I scared my nephew? He's so cute! He looks a lot like you except well those eyes your eyes are gray and his are blue like Ry-"

"Yeah I know his eyes are just like his." It hurt me to say Ryan's name out loud, no. Ryan isn't dead for if that's what you're thinking, he's still very much alive, but I had to leave him because he was a threat to Hayden, to himself and to me. You see when we were younger he didn't do anything except drink every once and awhile but once we turned 17 he started using drugs, but it wasn't till I ran away with him and eloped with and we had Hayden was when we began to turn violent it was a living nightmare. I mean he wasn't even there for his own sons birth and whenever I didn't want to have sex with him he would get violent and beat me till I'd loose all consciousness, then he'd rape me yes even though we were together and pretty much in some bizarre way married he would rape me. Till one day I just couldn't handle it and I knew that this wasn't the life I wanted for my son or myself, so I picked up the phone and called my parents but they disowned me completely they were still pissed off that I had ran off with Ryan the way I did so I called the only other person I knew I could count on Jessica my older sister, when people saw us they couldn't believe that we were related all because of the minor physical differences between us and by that I mean that she was a total babe she had pale skin with blonde hair and blue eyes and the body of a super model while I was short, tan, my hair was red and my eyes were grey plus I had a little bit of curves but I guess that's all because of the simple fact that I'm obviously not a virgin and of Hayden. There was probably only one similarity between my sister and I and that was that we had almost the same personality we were both very enthusiastic, positive, outgoing and out spoken meaning we liked to say what was on our minds, but Jess was a little more shy than I was.

"So what's his name?" Jessica asked me pulling me out of my train of thought.

"His name is Hayden Oliver Vitas" Vitas was my last name, Hayden was in way as you can say it a bastard all because of his own father, Ryan was too busy too getting high and drunk and partying out with all his friends to even care that I was having his baby. I didn't leave him at that time because I thought that without him I couldn't raise Hayden, and even thought he was a drug addict and becoming an alcoholic he was a caring father, but he was a violent and bad example for Hayden