A Kicked Puppy

Listen to this song.

------------------****************----------------------------------****************----------------

Recap:

She runs away he chases after her. He throws her in car, shes not scared she terrifed.

And now continue of scene :)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was starting to get anxious. He was dead quite i would rather have him scream at me and let it out then silently brew in a cloud of anger.

I was so scared i was about to pee myself when out of nowhere he asks "Are you scared of Me?" His eyes are black and angry bad combination. I can tell his wolf is un control.

"Is My Luna scared of me?"

He honestly looks like a kicked puppy he looks very guilty and i feel bad. So i slowly shake my head and he looks down at the steering wheel and pulls over.

He looks so i sad and unbuckle my seatbelt and climb into his seat and wrap myself around him in a hug.

He burys his head in my hair sniffing it and rubbing his nose againist my neck. I giggle because it tickles and i just sit there giggling.

He just rests his head againist my neck and sort of snuggles into me. We sit there just sitting wrapped in each others embrace.

This was a picture perfect well picture.

I hear a rap on the window its on of the guards from our pack once he sees it is us his eyes grow wide. He bows and runs back into the woods scared of the consequences.

I laugh and suddenly we are both laughing. Are laughter slowly dies out and we just sit in a comfortable silence in a quiet comfortable postion.

We slowly separate from each other and get in our correct seats and drive away with the radio quietly playing in the background.

It was quiet.....too quiet i could tell he wanted to tell me something.

"Well spit it out sweetheart"

He gives me an incredulous look, and just sighs and shakes his head.

"Ive done so may horrible things, broken so many hearts including yours. Let alot of people down, my parents i cant even look at them anymore because i cant stand seeing the disappointment in their eyes everytime they look at me. You dont fully trust me, my family has lost hope in me. And you have started to too."

"I hate myself do much for doing that to you, i left you pregant and vunerable, with a male that wasn't me. I lost 1 1/2 years of my kids lifes, my mate didn't trust me enough to tell me about them. And broken my own heart in the process of just bring stupid. I cant take it anymore please tell me what you think, i cant stand it anymore."

I was shocked and honestly had no clue what to say.

"Eli, i love you so much and i have forgiven you. I think its time to forgive yourself and overcome this. You are a alpha and you need to be strong the pack counts on you, i count on you, the kids count on you. So many people need you and its time honey let it go."

We were broken, cracked, and stained but thats okay because were not perfect, no one is. We could get through this. I know we will.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry its short next chapter should be up by Halloween. Its actually gonna be about their halloweeen. So enjoy and sorry for the long wait.