Anarchy

Anarchy is what the pack house was in.

The kids were running around throwing things and just running amuck,

The red faced parents yelling at the kids trying to get them to stop,

and Eli is just sitting there on the counter was running his hands through his hair in frustration.

I could feel the stress rolling off him in waves, i had to fix this.

"STOP THIS RIGHT NOW!"

They acted as if they couldn't hear me and continued on throwing flour and all the things the found in the fridge.

One kid even started tping the chandelier.

And all the condiments were squirted onto the ceilings. 

It looked like world war too hit the house.

"I SAID STOP" I growled out, by then my eyes were already black.

They all stop what there doing and look at me.

"IS THIS ANYWAY TO TREAT ANYONE YOUR ALPHA OR YOUR LUNA, HE IS STRESSED OUT AND THIS IS HOW YOU REPAY HIM, YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED, YOU WILL CLEAN THIS UP TOMORROW NO GO HOME AND GO TO BED."

They all adopt a look of guilt on their face. And suddenly i feel really bad so i apologize. "Sorry for yelling, but this is just crazy guys."

Then i feel arms wrap around my waist.

By the tingles that come from that person i know its him.

I lean into him and you can hear the girls sigh in the background.

I cant help but giggle with the girls. He's Perfectly Imperfect and hes mine.

We walk up stairs because its pretty late. We put on our Pj's and climb into bed.

He wraps his arms around me and we just lay their lost in our own little world.

"Eli can you tell me a bedtime story?"

"No"

"Please?"

"Alright princess,

Once upon a time in Old time America lived a Native American Princess named Agnes.

She was the Cheifs favorite daughter, she was wild and lived without a care in the world.

She was the freedom that everyone wanted you could see it in their eyes she walked the forest with the animals.

No they didnt run away because they were too captivated by her raw innocent spirit.

It was as pure as  the first winters snow.

Her long dark blonde hair was differnt from everyones long black hair, it followed in the wind beyond her footfalls.

She was loved by everyone but most by a common native boy named Elijah.

He saw everything everyone saw her as and everything she could become she was his other half and.....

By then i had started to drift off and i started to realize he was literally my other half. He makes me feel like a preteen girl, all i feel is the butterflies in my stomach everytime he looks at me. I was absolutely in love with him and nothing anybody said would change that one bit.

And right before i fell asleep i heard him say

and he loved her.....

But by then i was gone.

-------------------------------♡¤♡----------------------

Heyy everyone this story has gotten way more popular then i thought it would and i really appreciate it, if i make a mistake tell me. Hope you liked it :)

VOTE

COMMENT

FOLLOW & ALL THAT JAZZ